What's new

Patched Copying Titles From Other Players

Helium

Helium

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know how I managed to do it, I was trying to find exploits related to the emblem copy glitch.

Somehow I managed to copy his current title and get an extra custom class slot through him.
cJOgoKy.jpg

It also copies to your playercard even though you don't have the title. For example: Nuclear killer.

I believe this is how you do it:

Do the emblem copy glitch but instead when pressing BBBaaBa press B B B a DPADRIGHT a

Last edited:
Nas

Nas

Life is wasted on the living.
Reaction score
Sin$
NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting find...

Have you found anything else using the same method as the emblem copy glitch? I've been trying stuff out a little, and I managed to copy emblems directly from COD TV. I'm still looking for other stuff you can do related to the same method. Just wondering if you found anything interesting either. :wink:

BlackOpsII

BlackOpsII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will upload the tutorial on how to copy playercards, showcase titles, emblems and league play status.

Beazt

Beazt

Programmer Mr. Nice Guy Glitcher
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not that hard to copy that - I have secondary mastery in my showcases, but only 100+ headshots on my kap-40 :smile:

Beazt

Beazt

Reaction score
Sin$
Well upload it son! Put effort towards the community! lol.
PM me? Mr. knowitall

I'm in another country right now, but I'll pm you when I get home.
My GT is GoJiRa iZ Beazt, so you can just check it out, if you don't believe me :smile:

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool find, might be fun to fool around with friends haha

Beazt

Beazt

Reaction score
Sin$
Text tut? :rolleyes:

So far, I can't do it without resetting stats, but a friend of mine told me that he can do it without, so as soon as I get home I'll talk to him, and see if it works :smile:

I had fun with it, when I had master prestige title in showcase, but running around prestige 0 :3

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I have updated the thread with the method. Good luck everyone!
Thanks, I'll test it out and see what I can get. :wink:

EDIT: Can't seem to get it, although I didn' try much... :tongue: Do you still back out from the other persons emblem screen or are you supposed to do it from another screen? Also, what is supposed to happen once you get it? You are supposed to be in the title selection screen with the other person's titles loaded?

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register