Copying Or Burning Games

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Game Saves' started by Howie555, Nov 16, 2008 with 5 replies and 874 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Howie555

Howie555 Getting There

Ratings:
    Can anyone tell me if this will work I was just thinking of ways and this kinda poped up. In the new update we will be able to download games on to our harddrive. So the people with Xport360 or xsata will be able to just get the files for the game and burn it on to a dvd disk. Can anyone tell me if this would work or not.

2. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
  3. OP
    Howie555

Howie555 Getting There

Ratings:
    Is there a way like that?

4. crazedteen0

crazedteen0 Newbie

Ratings:
    Make a folder called "Content" then another folder called "00000000000" (or however many zeros there are i cant really remember off the spot) in that folder (0000000000) Use XSata to transfer the demos and other games on your Xbox 360 hard drive then burn it to a DVD-R or DVD-RW

5. girl phreak

girl phreak Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I thought of that but you still need the origanal disk in the drive to play the game.

and i have a great idea that the nxe will be very helpful for and i will post a tutorial when i get a xb360 export

6. CaLL mE nEoN

CaLL mE nEoN Contributor

Ratings:
    I think you need an .iso file to burn the game with and I doubt that the file that you save to your HDD is a .iso <_<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.