What's new

Patched COPYING LEAGUE RANK

CripNugs

CripNugs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I have a friend on my friends list that's Masters league best rank 9 . I was wondering if anyone knew how to copy/steal their rank thanks! I'll let you copy off of him or me too

XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
VIP
Retired
Bug Finder Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I have a friend on my friends list that's Masters league best rank 9 . I was wondering if anyone knew how to copy/steal their rank thanks! I'll let you copy off of him or me too
Think this is imposdible to do bud, people with modified consoles could make you the same rank as him but not copy

S

seejay9696

Reaction score
Sin$
its possible I see it all the time. How I don't know 100% but pretty sure something to do with joining session and leaving a few times

XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
VIP
Retired
Bug Finder Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
its possible I see it all the time. How I don't know 100% but pretty sure something to do with joining session and leaving a few times
Have a little look on youtube then buddy

trillla

trillla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to have never had a league rank to do it. You just join and rejoin session and eventually it'll copy.

Yoko166

Yoko166

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You just attempt to do a bot lobby glitch then it will copy that's what I did :wink:

HamVicious

HamVicious

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend's league just came up anonymously. He was on a lower league before but now it just went to League 32

Yoko166

Yoko166

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk how to do it on PS3 but on Xbox you just hover over system link and hit creategame hover over create game press Y and go to the RECENT PLAYER that you want the league rank off (THEY SHOULD BE HOVERING OVER PUBLIC MATCH) then press X to join them and spam A to accept the create game option if done correctly you should have no rank and a 0 beside your name, then back out and hit online and hover over public match everything should have copied like his calling card and league rank and all that then change your calling card and your sweet

JUST DONT GO INTO A LEAGUE GAME OTHERWISE YOU WILL LOSE IT

Good luck.

ekliipze

ekliipze

Eklipze
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk how to do it on PS3 but on Xbox you just hover over system link and hit creategame hover over create game press Y and go to the RECENT PLAYER that you want the league rank off (THEY SHOULD BE HOVERING OVER PUBLIC MATCH) then press X to join them and spam A to accept the create game option if done correctly you should have no rank and a 0 beside your name, then back out and hit online and hover over public match everything should have copied like his calling card and league rank and all that then change your calling card and your sweet

JUST DONT GO INTO A LEAGUE GAME OTHERWISE YOU WILL LOSE IT

Good luck.

this, minus the last part of losing it. I've given my rank one in masters division to seven people on my friends list who actively scrub it out in bronze division who haven't lost it.

Yoko166

Yoko166

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this, minus the last part of losing it. I've given my rank one in masters division to seven people on my friends list who actively scrub it out in bronze division who haven't lost it.

Oh real? LOL must just be me?

Top Bottom
Login
Register