Patched COPYING LEAGUE RANK

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: BO2 Glitches' started by CripNugs, Mar 18, 2015 with 36 replies and 11,441 views.

Tags:
  1. Mister 1v6

Mister 1v6 Newbie

Ratings:
    Thanks man. "Benevolent OG" is me

2. Scrxmpy

Scrxmpy Newbie

Ratings:
    Someone want to help with this? Add: Scrxmpy on Xbox

3. Khartric

Khartric Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Does anyone know if this still works? My friend has been trying the technique listed here to copy my rank, but has so far been unsuccessful.

4. X12 Asxp

X12 Asxp Newbie

Ratings:
    I found a way to steal ur friends LEAGUE RANK, CALLING CARD And SHOWCASE. 1. Get the friend (the one with the rank you wanna steal) 2. You Hover Over System Link Create Game, 3. Press Y, Hover Over The Friend, 4. Spam A & B Ike cRAzY. 5. Back Up Quickly. Der Weh Go Done. Meh is the FOUNDER OF THIS GLITCH. "almost but not linked with the bot lobby glitch.

5. Chazkatsu

Chazkatsu Newbie

Ratings:
    Anyone got masters and want to help?

6. potatooooooo

potatooooooo Newbie

Ratings:
    If you're master rank 1 and can let me copy it pls post ur gamertag here or PM me

7. Comit

Comit EoTY 2015 Staff Pet

Ratings:
    Does this still work? I may try this later :smile:

8. Minicams

Minicams Authentic

Ratings:
    I know how to copy your friends League play "league best" it's very simple to do just it's tedious because there's a lot of times it'll fool you into thinking it worked but it's not there. You basically keep joining their session until it finally copies to your profile, but there's one catch. You CANNOT have a league best. That portion of your profile has to be blank for this glitch to work. I have tried doing it on my friends account before they stopped updating the ranks and it doesn't work. I have rank 1 on a silver account, but my current account that has gold has rank 2. I do this glitch to every side account I make so it's pretty simple to me

Last edited: May 30, 2016
  9. Ellie_Goulding

Ellie_Goulding Leader of EliG clan

Ratings:
    Anyone want to help me, just message me on here, thank you in advance :smile:[DOUBLEPOST=1464697026][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Do you mind helping me out?

10. Dark Booter

Dark Booter Member

Ratings:
    I can help you out but that acc has ran out of gold so add me on Custom Synergy.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ellie_Goulding

Ratings:
    Thank you i have added you i tried it woth a friend got the 0 thing and no rank backed out and went online but i didnt get the rank copied tried it a few times same thing. Do i have to back out fast? I already had a leagues best by the way but its low.

12. Ellie_Goulding

Ratings:
    Actually it did work when i went on line it copied the emblem, player card but it did not copy the rank for leagueplay?

13. Ellie_Goulding

Ratings:
    Anyone know why it didn't copy league rank?

14. Ad3t

Ad3t Newbie

Ratings:
    You could get lucky by joining then leaving REALLY FAST and it should copy their emblem showcase and calling card

15. SimplyDope

SimplyDope Graphics Designer

Ratings:
    That's also how you do the solo bit lobby glitch, Like it throws you into on :smile:

16. Fazescript

Fazescript Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I compiled someones rank but forgot how

17. Dark Booter

Dark Booter Member

Ratings:
    2 years 2 late

• Like Like x 1