• Thread starter IMODDEDGAMES
  • Start date
  • Views 884
I

IMODDEDGAMES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so Ive been wanting to mod W@W with my jtag but cant get my jtag to copy the disk the a folder what should I do to get it t work!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Gerth

Gerth

Daddy Gerth
Content Team
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Make a folder for W@W.
Open the folder.
Copy DVD.
(Trey opens)
Put disc in.
Close trey.
Click okay when you hear disc reading the console.

And you should start loading your files.

F

FiLTH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Connect external HDD to computer
2. Make folder called WaW etc
3. Extract all files from a WaW disc into folder
4. Plug external into Xbox 360
5. Depending on how you setup your JTAG just execute the default.xex

P

oO Di2eamZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
NXE2GOD is a jtag program that works almost like XeX menu... but here is how to to it

In XeX menu Create a folder in the name of Games (Press Y and add new folder)

In that folder create a folder called CoD - WaW

Now go into that file and press Y and Copy DVD

The disc tray will then open, insert your retail copy of CoD - WaW and close manually, not with the eject button... then a pop up should arise, dont click anything just yet ... just wait ( i like to wait about 5 minutes to make sure everything has been read by the xbox system )

Click confirm and then it should start to work.. allow about 10-15 minutes for the files to copy to the hardrive...

And thats all...

READ: TU files go into the cache and all other files go into the folder, in this case name CoD - WaW

Hope I helped bud

No files get loaded. :frown: plus it just got the freaking RROD FUUUCCCKKK!!!!! :angry:
A blinking RROD in this case is alrite, it is an error most likely sent to the jtag by dashlaunch

D

Droid-x

Reaction score
Sin$
0022 - CPU error, generally caused by a poor connection to the mainboard (cold solder joints/bridged solder joints). This can also be triggered by an error with the TSOP. Credit goes to gung ho guns....

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
If you tried to flash an image to it, you could have flashed a corrupted image, in which you will need to use an LPT or USB-SPI to re-flash a working one. Or if it's a real RRoD, its a very annoying error, where re-balls don't always fix.
9fea54d802c4b6ea7567d69bbb93784c.png

Gnarles

Gnarles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sad to hear about the RROD.

If you get it back up, try using FSD 'Copy DVD' to get games on your HD. Make sure they go in to the games folder and be sure the games folder is set as the default directory. Also, after the copy, be sure to run a scan.

Top Bottom
Login
Register