• Thread starter MocahNutz
  • Start date
  • Views 368
M

MocahNutz

I don't give a #2!!
Reaction score
Sin$
So I started playing GTA under my girlfriends user not paying any attention. Now I want the game save under my user. Gives me the option to copy the game save but when I load the game it will not load that game save since I wasn't the one who made it originally. Is there anyway of copying it and it working?

O

oli0744

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So I started playing GTA under my girlfriends user not paying any attention. Now I want the game save under my user. Gives me the option to copy the game save but when I load the game it will not load that game save since I wasn't the one who made it originally. Is there anyway of copying it and it working?

You would need to rehash & resign your game save.

Upvote 0
M

MocahNutz

I don't give a #2!!
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome. Thank you! Now the tough job comes..getting the ol lady off her Sims 3 game so I can use the laptop.

Upvote 0
Claud

Claud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep,that tool looks right.

So correct me if im wrong, one could do this same process and unlock achievments right? For instance the one with the 100% game completion? And if it works, could you get banned?

Upvote 0
O

oli0744

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So correct me if im wrong, one could do this same process and unlock achievments right? For instance the one with the 100% game completion? And if it works, could you get banned?

Yes,And no you would not get banned for unlocking 3-6 trophies in a day.

Upvote 0
M

MocahNutz

I don't give a #2!!
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get it to work with that tool. Anyone know how to use Bruteforce tool????

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register