Solved Copy SP game save

• Thread starter MocahNutz
  • Start date
  • Views 208
M

MocahNutz

I don't give a #2!!
Reaction score
So I started playing GTA under my girlfriends user not paying any attention. Now I want the game save under my user. Gives me the option to copy the game save but when I load the game it will not load that game save since I wasn't the one who made it originally. Is there anyway of copying it and it working?

O

oli0744

Getting There
Reaction score
So I started playing GTA under my girlfriends user not paying any attention. Now I want the game save under my user. Gives me the option to copy the game save but when I load the game it will not load that game save since I wasn't the one who made it originally. Is there anyway of copying it and it working?

You would need to rehash & resign your game save.

M

MocahNutz

I don't give a #2!!
Reaction score
Awesome. Thank you! Now the tough job comes..getting the ol lady off her Sims 3 game so I can use the laptop.

C

Claud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep,that tool looks right.

So correct me if im wrong, one could do this same process and unlock achievments right? For instance the one with the 100% game completion? And if it works, could you get banned?

O

oli0744

Getting There
Reaction score
So correct me if im wrong, one could do this same process and unlock achievments right? For instance the one with the 100% game completion? And if it works, could you get banned?

Yes,And no you would not get banned for unlocking 3-6 trophies in a day.

M

MocahNutz

I don't give a #2!!
Reaction score
I can't get it to work with that tool. Anyone know how to use Bruteforce tool????

M

MocahNutz

I don't give a #2!!
Reaction score
Nevermind figured it out. So simple!

Top Bottom