• Thread starter Flume
  • Start date
  • Views 18,001
F

iFacebook

100% Unicorn
Reaction score
Hey guys

I found this glitch that it copies all stats to combat training including your level, Kills but not deaths, Challenges, absolutely everything

Doesnt matter what prestige you are

I will be testing a few things later then post a tut

:smile:

K

Virus Dejected

الله أكبر
Reaction score
I think you mean the other way around. Copy your combat training stats to your online stats. I could be wrong.

R

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I think you mean the other way around. Copy your combat training stats to your online stats. I could be wrong.
Why wold it be the other way around I admit that if tour right it would be cool though considering I have to start over after my account got banned

X

xxXtReMeZzz

Respect the Cosby. Cosby rules all.
Reaction score
This seems cool, but it would reset me back to 7th 29. I just want to be able to play all the gamemodes in Combat Training.

I

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
Why would it reset you?

It's possible that he would derank himself as there was a Combat Training glitch in the past in which you could prestige, and very easily at that.

F

iFacebook

100% Unicorn
Reaction score
I have tested this on a few diff accounts and no derank or ban, you do not need o prestige in CT it automatically goes straight to what rank you are
It's possible that he would derank himself as there was a Combat Training glitch in the past in which you could prestige, and very easily at that.

J

JungleMonkeykk

I'm #Magical.
Reaction score
Wait im 15th in combat training can I get 15th online???

X

xC0DzB34ST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you do the prestige glitch? Add my GT its - MTC qS RioTZz

Top Bottom