What's new

Patched Cop Outfit on ps4 (need help)

Will14

Will14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I tried the old cop outfit glitch where you would go on crooked cop and choose cop costume, get a parachute from a helicopter, wallbreach under the bridge and fly to a specific spot with the parachute so you would spawn in your garage and then go into your apartment and save the outfit. My problem though is that whenever I get into my garage I have 2-3 seconds until I get kicked out of it and I tried to see if I can make it to the elevator but I always spawn in the wrong end of the garage so I don't know if that works. I did this after the lowrider update so update 1.30. Anyways all I want is someone to find out if it is still possible to get a cop outfit or not after the lowrider update. Thank you all very much have a nice day! :smile:

edit: I forgot to say I was on ps4, don't know if that makes any difference.

Last edited:
zimmyy

zimmyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not completely sure, but you could try parachuting into your apartment. The first time I hit my two car garage and saved the outfit.

Will14

Will14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not completely sure, but you could try parachuting into your apartment. The first time I hit my two car garage and saved the outfit.
Do you suggest I should try and buy a cheap 2car garage + apartment? I got enough money so do you think it would be worth a try?

ducktape123

ducktape123

Reaction score
I'm willing to try with u on ps4 i want the uniform also so if we can get it to work would be awesome

Will14

Will14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm willing to try with u on ps4 i want the uniform also so if we can get it to work would be awesome
PM me your GT and I will be up to try it sometime tomorrow!
Btw what is your time zone? Mine is gmt+1

zimmyy

zimmyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you suggest I should try and buy a cheap 2car garage + apartment? I got enough money so do you think it would be worth a try?
You can try, as long as you know the location under map. Also if you do try it, replace the first apartment/garage on your mechanic list.

Will14

Will14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can try, as long as you know the location under map. Also if you do try it, replace the first apartment/garage on your mechanic list.
I am not able to replace any apartments since I have 3 and I am able to have 4. I am pretty sure the location for the garage teleport is the same for every garage as in the police outfit glitch but I am not sure. It might be random what garage you get teleported to, I don't know. I will try to buy the 2car apt tomorrow and tell you if it works

E

Elliot97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i want to try it can someone pm ur gt on ps4 so i can try with you now or tomorrow thank you.

Rourtak

Rourtak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This has been patched since the freemode events update. Rockstar placed a garage that no one owns above yours so you get kicked out.

E

Elliot97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone want to try it now on ps4?

Rourtak

Rourtak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It won't work. Do not waste your time.

E

Elliot97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is there no way even if we para in the house?

Top Bottom