Status
Not open for further replies.
SneakierLemonz

SneakierLemonz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Guys,
we all know about the offline glitch to remove hot patches and improve xp and lot drops. And i seen a million people get into a lobby then go back online and use this to power level friends. However i cannot seem to get this to work on pc to save my life. I can get in offline mod with the hot patches removed but once in the game i cannot seem to get connected online in game unless i fully quit the game and load back in getting rid of the offline glitch.

Any one have any ideas or suggestions on this? was trying to help power level a buddya and couldnt get this to work.

Last edited:
G

Godofevil

Reaction score
Sin$
Was wondering the same and just playing around a bit, it is working for me, showing +50% Exp but getting 70k xp from one badass mob.

What did the trick for me is as soon as the main menu pops up hit play and continue.
So align your mouse in advance and spam leftclick till your char loads.

No offline, no nothing.

Just start online and spam leftclick in the right place.

edit: If you hit escape there should be the update message, if so it works, cancel massege and go

Upvote 0
SneakierLemonz

SneakierLemonz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was wondering the same and just playing around a bit, it is working for me, showing +50% Exp but getting 70k xp from one badass mob.

What did the trick for me is as soon as the main menu pops up hit play and continue.

No offline, no nothing.

Thanks im going to have to try this and see if it works, Ill check back to let you know!

No offline, no nothing.

edit: If you hit escape there should be the update message, if so it works, cancel massege and go
You sir are a god among men, worked flawlessly thank you!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register