• Thread starter juthegame
  • Start date
  • Views 1,988
J

juthegame

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Working on a corona which has three resistors missing which I bridged and these resistors are r2c7,r2c6 and r2c10.the post trace is missing but I installed the post trace adapter v2,which i tried all the points from 120,90,70,50 nd 5 but the coolrunner wouldn't glitch but the red light is on.I read the nand are the same,created ecc and write eccentric no bad blocks try to get cpu Key Not glitching

Last edited:
Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Need to see some pics of the install ofcoarse . Also test your postfix is making connection by testing resistance to ground (k ohms) on any of the postfix pads. Any motherboard ground will do including metal casing above av port .

J

juthegame

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I changed the post fix adapter and unbridged the r2c7,r2c6 where there are missing the resistors and I connected the wires from the coolrunner which are e and f direct on r2c7 nd r2c6,now am having the following troubles
1)the green light is flashing but no glitch sound.
2)its not booting
3)fun starts to spin normally nd after sometimes it spins faster the following happens
- the green light stops flashing on coolrunner at some point
- sometimes the green light on the switch button turns red and starts to flash red
-when the fun spins faster at some point it will try to get back to normal and shuts off the console.
I will post pics later.thanks

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I changed the post fix adapter and unbridged the r2c7,r2c6 where there are missing the resistors and I connected the wires from the coolrunner which are e and f direct on r2c7 nd r2c6,now am having the following troubles
1)the green light is flashing but no glitch sound.
2)its not booting
3)fun starts to spin normally nd after sometimes it spins faster the following happens
- the green light stops flashing on coolrunner at some point
- sometimes the green light on the switch button turns red and starts to flash red
-when the fun spins faster at some point it will try to get back to normal and shuts off the console.
I will post pics later.thanks
Best Thing I Suggest Is Using Project Muffin When Using A Coolrunner

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There are but they are tiny points . Check the image in my signature for the points .

But like mentioned earlier just switch to muffin install and u won't even need e /f

J

juthegame

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Is it the correct installation for the muffin install and can I use the files from rgh12.

The green wire is on f on the coolrunner

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
jb3zMRV.png

Here's for matrix . Can't find my picture for rev d but 3.3v and ground , then c is post d is cpu rst. And e is db2g3.
You need to use the muffin timings specifically and make image with cr4 ticked .try with switch on phat first , leave other jumpers alone

Top Bottom
Login
Register