What's new

Solved Coolrunner Rev.C

F

fattyalx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know where I can buy this? Everywhere I have looked is out of stock and I'm going to get my Jasper xbox RGH's and I need this. Thanks!

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know where I can buy this? Everywhere I have looked is out of stock and I'm going to get my Jasper xbox RGH's and I need this. Thanks!
do not trust ebay as above has said, that is for fools. Go for the trusted sellers of TX products

http://team-xecuter.com/where-to-buy/ <--- that is where you will find the trusted online sellers, If it is not on that list your playing a game of chance that it is not a rip off. (now some rip off models do work just as well and are pretty cheap)

I personally use modchipcentral for my purchases and have never been let down.

F

fattyalx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's the way champ buy local :tongue:
Not quite local for me... I live in the US 
do not trust ebay as above has said, that is for fools. Go for the trusted sellers of TX products

http://team-xecuter.com/where-to-buy/ <--- that is where you will find the trusted online sellers, If it is not on that list your playing a game of chance that it is not a rip off. (now some rip off models do work just as well and are pretty cheap)

I personally use modchipcentral for my purchases and have never been let down.
I originally was gonna use modchipcentral but when I went to order the order took 3 days to process and i hadnt put in a payment yet so i just went with ozmodchips

NeRo_

NeRo_

Made in Australia.
Reaction score
Sin$
Not quite local for me... I live in the US 

I originally was gonna use modchipcentral but when I went to order the order took 3 days to process and i hadnt put in a payment yet so i just went with ozmodchips
Oh fair enough then, ozmodchips isn't bad hey there pretty much got everything xconsoles have + more.

Top Bottom
Login
Register