• Thread starter GModz Tuts
  • Start date
  • Views 3,109
GModz Tuts

NSGxGaNgStA

Se7ensins Un-Official Lobby Verifier
Free Hoster Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
OK so I installed my coolrunner today with the QSB's.

Its all in and turns on good, and seems to work, (I havent programmed my nand and stuff yet, im waiting for the DEMON!! haha)

Anyways, I solderd the blue CPU_RST wire to where it showed on a diagram i found on TX's forums. But i havent seen anyone else solder it there since I did it. (I was looking over diagrams after i finished to make sure it was right)

I see them soldering to a header by the memory card ports.

Here is where I solderd mine. Should I move it to the other spot? Or does it matter? I was thinking maybe the other spot was a alternative. My 360 is a Phat zephyr.

IMG-20120510-00573.jpg

IMG-20120510-00574.jpg

IMG-20120510-00575.jpg

IMG-20120510-00576.jpg

IMG-20120510-00577.jpg

IMG-20120510-00578.jpg

Here is a pic of where i solderd it i just found on google:
cpu_rstNOR.jpg

And here is where they are saying to solder it:
CPU_RSTalt.jpg

Help is appretiated. Im not done with the build yet as im doing a dualboot/ dual nand so im not in a rush. the DemoN doesnt come out for a little while anyways so i wont be using this.

Thanks

GModz Tuts

NSGxGaNgStA

Reaction score
Ok so after some research I discovered that is for the xenon... Whoops. Imgonna desolate it and put it where it shows for zephyr. I'm a idiot. Although the tut I yardage nothing about zephyr. It just said phat install. But I looked over the rest and they are all right so I'm good there.

Although I'm gonna move it, what would happen if I never double checked and discovere it was Wrong? Would it have still worked? (assuming that xenon and zephyr though different mob's have a simila CPU_RST point there?) I'm not willin to keep it there and fry anything.

Thanks!!

M0j0j0-j0

M0j0j0-j0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What did you do to that motherboard... o.0

GModz Tuts

NSGxGaNgStA

Reaction score
What did you do to that motherboard... o.0

Thewires coming off it arethe quick connects for my fans and LEDs haha. And the sb port top is taken off in the pc cause I ha internal wifi and a hub it it. (so the rear port still works) haha

Top Bottom