• Thread starter iamjarvis
  • Start date
  • Views 586
iamjarvis

iamjarvis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anybody give me a link to a Team Xecuter Coolruner Chip that can be used with this....http://www.360parts.co.uk/nand-x-rgh-edition-complete-kit-v3-code-skun1098.html
been looking all over the web and can't find one. My mums already gotten me that kit for Christmas and now i cant get the finally component :frown:

-DoC-

-DoC-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any cool runner will work with that. Ver C or CR3 Lite are the 2 that are currently available.

Just make sure you buy from a trusted reseller.

-DoC-

-DoC-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What motherboard does your console have?

And what dash is it on?

Before you get too far into this.

Here's a link to the Coolrunner.
http://www.modtraders.co.uk/xilinx-xc2c64a-rev-c.html
http://www.ck3.co.uk/xilinx-xc2c64a-dev-board-rev-c.html

Some sites won't openly list them or will list them as development boards. I know a couple resellers here in the US I have to be logged in in order to see the items.
As far as the QSB boards, you didn't "need" them in order to install the Coolrunner. It just makes it easier if you have to hook up the Nand-x again down the road.

iamjarvis

iamjarvis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
your an actual life saver dude :smile: thank you very much.
Its a Falcon can't remember what dash exactly but i know its RGHable. Spent many hours looking into this guides and what not to make sure this was just the first stump i had.
now that i know that they are sometimes hidden and those links are to them i thank you my man :smile:

-DoC-

-DoC-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You're welcome.. just make sure you practice your soldering before you attack the RGH. Some of points are quite small.

Take your time and good luck!

iamjarvis

iamjarvis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cheers :smile:. im pretty sure im getting my dad to do the soldering as his done it before ill just do everything after the install on my own.

I will be sure too. and thanks again

iamjarvis

iamjarvis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah man :smile: i appreciate all the support and help. i would get someone to do it for me but i like tech stuff 8-) ill be sure to ask if i encounter problems :biggrin: thanks

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah man :smile: i appreciate all the support and help. i would get someone to do it for me but i like tech stuff :cool: ill be sure to ask if i encounter problems :biggrin: thanks
Good. Too many people are, bluntly, retarded with tech stuff. Its OK if you can't do THIS but like when people can't check their email and ****... ugh...

iamjarvis

iamjarvis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i completely understand with that sort of stuff that irritates the hell out of me...the other day my dad ask me to show him how to save a document.....da f man haha. i learn pretty quickly with a lot of tech kinda things and ill paying close attention to tutorials and that. plus ill have support here.

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i completely understand with that sort of stuff that irritates the hell out of me...the other day my dad ask me to show him how to save a document.....da f man haha. i learn pretty quickly with a lot of tech kinda things and ill paying close attention to tutorials and that. plus ill have support here.
Thats exactly how I learned. Check tuts and then for specific questions use a forum, which for me happened to be this one and I liked it so I stuck with it.

iamjarvis

iamjarvis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
exactly easy as pie. no idea why i havent modded earlier than this so much money wasted on games that last 2 days o_O.

iamjarvis

iamjarvis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"looking for usb interface device, cannot continue" im thinking maybe i bridged something by accident. gunna redo all the solder with a better iron.

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
possible you bridged something on the nandx or jrunner. check that all you soldering is spot on and you have the v3 firmware installed on the nandx(if applicable).

Top Bottom
Login
Register