What's new

Solved Coolrunner And Squirt 360 Programmer?

I

ISAKM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I have been thinking about RGH'ing my 360 Slim with Trinity motherboard for awhile now and I wonder if the 360 Squirt Programmer is a programmer I can use to read and write NAND + Program a Coolrunner Rev C?
And also will a Coolrunner Rev C Clone work as good as a Real Coolrunner Rev C?
BTW: This is my first Thread on Se7ensins, so I hope I didn't break any rules, have been to Lazy to read the Rules
Another Question: How do I post Links?

T

TheWeekendModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a squirt slave programmer too - but I've reinstalled my OS since the last time I used it and when I dug around a bit before I couldn't even find functional drives for it anymore...

I know I used to use AutoGG to program squirt glitch chips for use in Trinity RGH2 installs before the Ace V3 or Muffin techniques were around.

All Rev C's today are clones - I haven't seen an "orignial" one for sale in a couple of years.

In theory - yes, a squirt slave programmer is capable of both reading/writing the nand and flashing the timing file.

I

ISAKM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ì
I've got a squirt slave programmer too - but I've reinstalled my OS since the last time I used it and when I dug around a bit before I couldn't even find functional drives for it anymore...

I know I used to use AutoGG to program squirt glitch chips for use in Trinity RGH2 installs before the Ace V3 or Muffin techniques were around.

All Rev C's today are clones - I haven't seen an "orignial" one for sale in a couple of years.

In theory - yes, a squirt slave programmer is capable of both reading/writing the nand and flashing the timing file.
Thanks for the Reply, TheWeekendModder! I'll order a 360 Squirt and Coolrunner Rev C to RGH my Trinity with then. And also what is AutoGG? and Can I use Jrunner with 360 Squirt?

T

TheWeekendModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ì

Thanks for the Reply, TheWeekendModder! I'll order a 360 Squirt and Coolrunner Rev C to RGH my Trinity with then. And also what is AutoGG? and Can I use Jrunner with 360 Squirt?

You might have taken that more positively than I meant it - while the squirt slave programmer can do what you ask - it is NOT the easiest way. A nandx or JRP would be preferable in my book.

Just so my position is clear.

I

ISAKM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might have taken that more positively than I meant it - while the squirt slave programmer can do what you ask - it is NOT the easiest way. A nandx or JRP would be preferable in my book.

Just so my position is clear.
So its harder to use Squirt then JRP or NAND-X?

H

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Why is it harder?

BTW I can't get the JRP because Shop01Media doesn't have any in stock and haven't had any for Months :cry:
That isn't the only shop :wink:
There are many sellers on eBay selling clones, still work the same really.

I

ISAKM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That isn't the only shop :wink:
There are many sellers on eBay selling clones, still work the same really.
Don't wanna buy from eBay, have never done that and I want to buy from Team Xecuters official resellers. Shop01Media is an official reseller and since it's based in Sweden it's even better, because I live in Sweden :thumbsup:

EDIT: I wanna buy from the same site alltogether :smile: and Shop01Media is the store i am going to buy from. I want to RGH as cheap as possible and the Squirt and also the Matrix NAND Programmer seems to be the cheapest Programmers on Shop01Media's site :thumbsup:. But the Matrix needs to be modded in order to program chips with it. That's why I thaught going with The Squirt is a better option since it cost's exactly the same as the Matrix :thumbsup:

Last edited:
A

allewii

Reaction score
Don't wanna buy from eBay, have never done that and I want to buy from Team Xecuters official resellers. Shop01Media is an official reseller and since it's based in Sweden it's even better, because I live in Sweden :thumbsup:

EDIT: I wanna buy from the same site alltogether :smile: and Shop01Media is the store i am going to buy from. I want to RGH as cheap as possible and the Squirt and also the Matrix NAND Programmer seems to be the cheapest Programmers on Shop01Media's site :thumbsup:. But the Matrix needs to be modded in order to program chips with it. That's why I thaught going with The Squirt is a better option since it cost's exactly the same as the Matrix :thumbsup:
Hello im also from Sweden as you know Shop1Media ships from Poland . And try to buy from Psxcare( Södermalm, Sthlm) or Xboy (ring dem de har sin affär i Skövde) . Both places are going to help you and should have them in stock , but order the nandx from shop1media i did always good

B

BytePir8

Reaction score
easiest and i think best buy @ moment is a clone jr-progrmer v2
It will dump nand and flash xell, so as to get your key vault (cpu key, dvd key)
it will also progrm your glitch chip timing files. :smile: realy cheap from china
and probably made in same factory as orig. :smile:

I

ISAKM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello im also from Sweden as you know Shop1Media ships from Poland . And try to buy from Psxcare( Södermalm, Sthlm) or Xboy (ring dem de har sin affär i Skövde) . Both places are going to help you and should have them in stock , but order the nandx from shop1media i did always good
Xboy only does services and PSXCare is expensive as hell, i'll go with Squirt. I only need a tutorial on how to use it. Anybody that can link a tutorial for it? :wink:

I

ISAKM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Xboy only does services and PSXCare is expensive as hell, i'll go with Squirt. I only need a tutorial on how to use it. Anybody that can link a tutorial for it? :wink:
BUMP: Is this thread dead now?

Top Bottom