What's new

Patched Cool Swimming Glitch on Makin. I did not Find this.

• Thread starter exTurtleLicker
  • Start date
  • Views 5,845
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

exTurtleLicker

Reaction score
Sin$
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=X369EeSpM4E[/ame]

:thumbdown:

I

ii CoRrUpT xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't watch long YouTube videos ... that's just me :tongue:. BUT, this MAY not work on the 360 (I noticed the guy is playing on a Wii).

B-rad

B-rad

Press On
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting.... I wonder how much this kid had to play to figure this glitch out on his own.

therooke

therooke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GrandTh3ftAuto said:
Are you certain or are you just doing something wrong?

well i could be doing something wrong. but i gave it a good 15 mins or more and never once pulled myself up. And by the look of the video you sould be able to just jump and hold "A" if it were to work.

Hovi

Hovi

Aaron is forever my *****
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
im 100% sure that this doesnt work. I tested it all along that area, and it doesnt. There might be another way to get onto it though.

E

exTurtleLicker

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah ive got a 360 but i couldnt try it out because of rrod :thumbdown: . so i thought that 1 of u guys might try it out and it doesnt work. ok thanks whoever tryed it

ForrrestMaster said:
I fixed it.

thanks forrestmaster it was my first vid and i didnt really no what to do.:thumbup:

B

BAGHDADBOB

Reaction score
Sin$
this kid is a tard first he said he didnt find it then he said to call it the swimming glitch cause he found it so he should name it:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

E

exTurtleLicker

Reaction score
Sin$
No TARD what i meant by i didnt find this glitch is i didnt make this video and that kid in the video isnt me i found it on youtube. I just put it up here to see if it worked for 360. SO i say :thumbdown: to you.

O

oapy123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
notice this is an xbox 360 forum...yet you posted a glitch that can only be done on the Wii. That makes you a tard.

Zach The Zombie

Zach The Zombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oapy123 said:
notice this is an xbox 360 forum...yet you posted a glitch that can only be done on the Wii. That makes you a tard.

Or it makes you a tard for not reading all the posts, he said his 360 has RRoD so obviously he can not test it himself, he had no idea if it worked for the 360 or not, next time you try to act smart make sure you read all the information.

E

exTurtleLicker

Reaction score
Sin$
GrandTh3ftAuto said:
Or it makes you a tard for not reading all the posts, he said his 360 has RRoD so obviously he can not test it himself, he had no idea if it worked for the 360 or not, next time you try to act smart make sure you read all the information.

THANKYOU:smile:

O

oapy123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
b*tch please, if he was so smart he would have asked a friend to test it out. If he has a 360 then he obviously knows people that have them. Instead he chose to come to a 360 forum and waste everybodys time.

Zach The Zombie

Zach The Zombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oapy123 said:
b*tch please, if he was so smart he would have asked a friend to test it out. If he has a 360 then he obviously knows people that have them. Instead he chose to come to a 360 forum and waste everybodys time.

1. Im not a b*tch.
2. I never said he was so smart, I was telling you to stop acting so smart when you can not even read all of the posts.
3. How do you use a 360 when it has RRoD? Maybe he does not know anyone in real life that has a 360 or has WAW.

And yw turtle:biggrin:

B-rad

B-rad

Press On
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
oapy123 said:

How many people do you know personally that play Call of Duty on the Wii? Not many if any at all I'm sure. Not compared to the 360.

He made a simple mistake out of inexperience for a glitch in which many of you wouldn't have experience for at all. You have no reason to call people names.

Some of you need to grow up.

I

ii CoRrUpT xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I recommend that no one posts another comment here unless you would want to get in trouble with the staff here on Se7enSins. There is no need to over react and start flaming and cursing over a mistake. :thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register