• Thread starter Spongebloke
  • Start date
  • Views 483
Spongebloke

Spongebloke

A Helpful guy!
Reaction score
Sin$
A Great song I found, I do not own it but it expresses my true feelings.

P.S: If u dont like it gtfo

I just finished building myself a home. I'd just been mining, and quite far I have roamed. I mined some pretty things, but I was missing something. The mobs at night were really quite a threat. Went up to me, and blown up I would get. I needed a way, to keep me safe every day.
I'm mining down, not digging up. Of creepers I have had enough! I hear a noise, a hissing sound, and I am lying on the ground. I'm mining down, not digging up, just when I'm about to give up, I see that gem, I see it now, 'cause I am mining for diamonds! Diamonds! I really want to find them 'cause I am a miner, and into the cave I go! Deeper and deeper 'til I find them, 'cause I am a miner, and into the cave I go-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Go-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Go-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Into the cave I go-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Go-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Go-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Into the cave I go!
In creative mode I really could fly. I'll stay survival, here's the reason why. I went from zero, to diamond hero! I'm mining down, not digging up. Of creepers I have had enough! I hear a noise, a hissing sound, and I am lying on the ground. I'm mining down, not digging up, just when I'm about to give up, I see that gem, I see it now, 'cause I am mining for diamonds! Diamonds! I'm glad that I could find them 'cause I am a miner, and into the cave I go! Deeper and deeper 'til I find them, 'cause I am a miner, and into the cave I go-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Go-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Go-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Into the cave I go-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Go-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Go-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Into the cave I go!
O-oh, o-oh, o-oh, o-oh, o-oh!!!!! 'Cause I am mining for diamonds! Diamonds! I'm glad that I could find them 'cause I am a miner, and into the cave I go! Deeper and deeper 'til I find them, 'cause I am a miner, and into the cave I go-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Go-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Go-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Into the cave I go-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Go-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Go-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Into the cave I go!

IN CASE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND (A couple of you seem not to...) It's a freaking joke im taking the piss out of this song xD & All my replies are supposed to be a joke too.

Last edited:
Cellular Web

Cellular Web

Where wolf's ears are, wolf's teeth are near.
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
eww its like someone was crapping them selves while singing my song at least has a powerful voice
lol. Your song sounds like someone dying. At least this girl can sing lol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register