• Thread starter o Z 3 B R A o
  • Start date
  • Views 8,281
O

o Z 3 B R A o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you are arming the bomb or defusing the bomb hold the Left Trigger, and after you are done arming/defusing you will throw a "fake" C4. The C4 won't blow up and you can't detonate it...it is just a fake to scare off opponents.

*sorry if this have been discussed before.

Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty

Free Sosa #bangbang
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
wow thats awsome i got to try this ill do it every time lol

O

o Z 3 B R A o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
forgoten dynasty said:
wow thats awsome i got to try this ill do it every time lol
Yeah it is pretty cool, I was just messing around, and found it out.

Pieceman

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems simple yet entertaining :smile:

I'll try it out next time I'm on.

S

Silverhawk98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh very nice dude, ths might buy those extra few seconds that is takes for them to shoot the "C4" for the bomb to go off

E

eeenj0iii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried this very cool would definitly buy a few seconds if they noticed it, I didn't have C4 or claymores and it worked, Good **** dude.

P

Pizzaman733

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I always wondered why the c4 wouldnt ever blow up:laughing: Thanks for telling me how now

C

coachdent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Use it all the time. Excellent tactic that has served me well. Had at least four occassions where the other team spent time trying to blow up the c4 by shooting it. They either wasted too much time and couldn't defuse the bomb or made too much noise and spent too much time which enabled my teammates to come and pick them off.

The funny thing is hearing the other team laughing and yelling at each other complaining about not being able to shoot the c4.

A

aaron10101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
See the thing that sucks about it they still can Defuse witch there is no point the c4 does come i n handy but what if your dead already Then if he smart if all dead then the C4 cant be Blew up So there is no points it Fun to Do but still no point

C

coachdent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
aaron10101 said:
See the thing that sucks about it they still can Defuse witch there is no point the c4 does come i n handy but what if your dead already Then if he smart if all dead then the C4 cant be Blew up So there is no points it Fun to Do but still no point
I stated that it is a moot issue when all are dead. But when there are one or more players left and someone goes ot defuse the bomb, they see the c4 and they pause. They try to shoot it. It takes valuable time. I've used it and it does work quite well as a tactic.

A

aaron10101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
coachdent said:
I stated that it is a moot issue when all are dead. But when there are one or more players left and someone goes ot defuse the bomb, they see the c4 and they pause. They try to shoot it. It takes valuable time. I've used it and it does work quite well as a tactic.

Yeah i no I used it before it worked but Most 10th prestige Like me alot them did not fall for it People getting smarter these days lol

C

coachdent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
:biggrin:
aaron10101 said:
Yeah i no I used it before it worked but Most 10th prestige Like me alot them did not fall for it People getting smarter these days lol
Not going to burn everyone for sure, but you can get a few. I'll be sure not to count on it when I play you! :biggrin:

S

Syko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
aaron10101 said:
Yeah i no I used it before it worked but Most 10th prestige Like me alot them did not fall for it People getting smarter these days

obviously not. this works great. they all hesitate to go for it and try to shoot the C4 i sit back and watch then cap em when they get smart with it.

S

sxtrailreece

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i loveit at the end of the game after youve killed 3 people with the bomb complaining that the c4 didnt blow up and they wasted all of thier time lol thnx 4 post

A

Abdoozer

Reaction score
Sin$
Wow. Really love the glitch, I just played a couple rounds of S&D and laughed till I cried when this one guy tried to blow it up with a grenade. :laughing:
Overall, this is a very useful and funny glitch.
P.S. I won every game that I played.

Top Bottom
Login
Register