What's new

Cool pictures of the coast of Miami

kg36

kg36

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is about 10-15 miles of the coast, took theese pictures thought it looked pretty cool. What do you guys think?

33lo6fq.jpg

ncifbk.jpg

xfrwid.jpg

Zacasourus

Mr Potato Head

Forum Addict Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
Those look amazing man it must be great to see that everday :biggrin:

Boar

The7thSin

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I see that about 2 times a week. When I go fishing.

S

screwhead

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
remove your name everywhere man.
just put a signature at the bottom right.

or no text at all,

it really ruins quality

Megadeth

Megadeth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The water mark on the pics ruins it 100%, they suck. I live in West Palm Beach so I see this also from the fishing boat. Your sig is awesome.

A G

A G

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the last one would look good printed out on a poster.

kg36

kg36

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The water mark on the pics ruins it 100%, they suck. I live in West Palm Beach so I see this also from the fishing boat. Your sig is awesome.

With out the watermark, it is very easy for people to make a profit off my work, as i have sold 3 of these photo's so far. With the proper knowledge any one can do that, if the watermark is not there. When the work is purchased I give a copy with out the watermark.

I didn't intend for people to use this for a wallpaper, etc. There for quality isn't a huge deal. If some one is interested in that, they can PM me, and ask for the photo they want, and what they intend on using it for. Depending on if I trust them our not I will give them a non watermarked version.

With out the watermark, it is very easy for people to make a profit off my work, as i have sold 3 of these photo's so far. With the proper knowledge any one can do that, if the watermark is not there. When the work is purchased I give a copy with out the watermark.

I didn't intend for people to use this for a wallpaper, etc. (I didn't think members from Se7 would be interested in that kind of photo's for there personal use) There for quality isn't a huge deal. If some one is interested in that, they can PM me, and ask for the photo they want, and what they intend on using it for. Depending on if I trust them our not I will give them a non watermarked version.

S

screwhead

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
is just as easy to remove the text and sell it anyways lmao.

photoshop skills = taking your photo and taking out the text
without ruining quality.

I wouldn't do it,
because the photos aren't that pro.

but just saying, it's real easy

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Never been to Miami, I didnt know the sky line was so long (no jokes please) Great picture, can I ask what camera you took this with.

Top Bottom
Login
Register