Solved converting modified nand to clean nand

bonerjam420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I forgot how to convert a modified nand to a clean nand. My RGH has an old build of RGLoader on it and I'm working miles from home and have no access to my clean nand.

gamebeatter

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
I forgot how to convert a modified nand to a clean nand. My RGH has an old build of RGLoader on it and I'm working miles from home and have no access to my clean nand.
I know you can get a donor nand if you can pull your KV and something else out of the nand you currently have and make one.

Ressko

Getting There
Reaction score
use 360 flash tool to dump the nand and put the nand in xebuild and create a new image. (im not sure if you can do that with an rgloader nand but its worth a shot)

Harben

Future IT Guy
Reaction score

Well I've extracted the files out of a glitched NAND using J-Runner (KV.bin, smc_config.bin etc.), put those files into my work directory in J-Runner.

Then I went into J-Runner, be sure to put your CPU Key in the appropriate text box, then click Advanced -> Create an image without nanddump.bin.

Make sure you have it set to retail 16203 dashboard.

Also, if the dashboard won't download for you, be sure to check the "Enable File Checks/Downloads" box and then click OK.

Top Bottom