What's new

Patched Convert all Hangar Product to one type

E

Etienne02

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Guys!
I think I may have found a way to transform all of the random cargo/crates you have to one type of cargo.
I have tested it twice on PS4 on the same mission so far. That being said, more testing is required.

So, I had about 1 or 2 crates of Chemicals, Animal Materials and Tobacco.
I was running a few Tobacco crates on my own when I got the mission I dread the most while solo: Protect the Cargo Plane.

I thought F. that, after I got in the provided plane, and joined a new session.
Spawned in my Hangar to find that all of my crates had been transformed into Tobacco.

Try it out and tell me if it works for you!

TL;DR:
-Run any types of crates
-Start new hangar resupply mission with product you want to have converted to.
-Get in plane and find new session.

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Wtf? pretty sure I've done this as well and never had that happen. I'll have to test again.

Sm0key

Sm0key

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tested it and I had 5x Chemicals and 5x Tobacco & Alcohol. Joined new session after started a Narcotics mission and sure enough some transferred, but not all of them which is weird. So it does work sort of, may be there is something else you did that made the whole stock transfer.

Nice one for sharing bud :thumbsup:

Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Sin$
Protect cargo plane is easy in a buzzard or hydra just hovering next to the cargo plane .
I never use provided aircraft and always return to my hanger n use an easier option .
Good find tho .
I always find new session with any business if I don't like the method of sale or know I'm about to fail .

Jaymz Marley

Jaymz Marley

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Guys!
I think I may have found a way to transform all of the random cargo/crates you have to one type of cargo.
I have tested it twice on PS4 on the same mission so far. That being said, more testing is required.

I was running a few Tobacco crates on my own when I got the mission I dread the most while solo: Protect the Cargo Plane.

Spawned in my Hangar to find that all of my crates had been transformed into Tobacco.

TL;DR:
-Run any types of crates
This explains so much... Im on xbox1 and did the same thing, i said , "f*** this mission" joined new lobby, all my random crated turned into gemstones lmao

Lafe

Lafe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Guys!

TL;DR:
-Run any types of crates
i had a partial supply crate merge just 3 days ago without trying to i was in a mission solo was sent a heist invite but open spot was filled by the time i took it did this while flying so i back out of heist invite when loaded back to session was back at hanger military base btw 4 of my types of crates merged into chemical

Top Bottom
Login
Register