• Thread starter xCoDxKiNG
  • Start date
  • Views 470
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
So has anyone bought a 2nd controller yet to take apart and make a modded or just painted it?

I

Im Da Best

The next best thing...
Retired
Reaction score
So has anyone bought a 2nd controller yet to take apart and make a modded or just painted it?
I bought a second controller, but I haven't taken it apart. I might get a 3rd one just to do that, though.

I heard about some people starting to do controller mods. I'd expect to see them being sold in a month or two.

X

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
I bought a second controller, but I haven't taken it apart. I might get a 3rd one just to do that, though.

I heard about some people starting to do controller mods. I'd expect to see them being sold in a month or two.

Well I went to some of these sites that sell em and they are selling them with custom pait you know. So I just thought id ask the community.

M

Mice

Reaction score
The Xbox One controller is so original. I would just pay for a custom modded controller.

X

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
I mean it just came out. Why would you mess up a controller that is a memory in some cases.

Yeah true but you know how some people are.

X

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
Yea but that is my opinion. You don't have to do that. Just a suggestion.

I am not saying I am doing it haha I am asking if anyone has already?

S

speelo green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nope i havent bought a second controller yet, im happy with my day one edition controller, so i dont plan on taking it a part

X

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
nope i havent bought a second controller yet, im happy with my day one edition controller, so i dont plan on taking it a part

I bought 1 and am gonna sell the day one contoller sometime i still have it in its wrapping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom