What's new

Solved Controllers are taking tons of time to connect

• Thread starter Exhibit F
  • Start date
  • Views 135
E

Exhibit F

Reaction score
Hey. I was just wondering if my controllers are having trouble connecting to the Xbox once it is turned on and they can't turn the Xbox on, it's got to be a problem in the controller not the wireless system in the Xbox right? I could use some feedback on both sides. Thanks

O

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Reaction score
Hey. I was just wondering if my controllers are having trouble connecting to the Xbox once it is turned on and they can't turn the Xbox on, it's got to be a problem in the controller not the wireless system in the Xbox right? I could use some feedback on both sides. Thanks
Do multiple controllers do this?

K

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Reaction score
This happened to me before, I just got it replaced. If multiple controllers are doing this, I would try them on a different console or try someone else's controllers. See if we can narrow this problem down to the source.

H

ramsfan3068

when I took his glass of champagne...
Staff
Reaction score
I've had this problem before and i googled the **** out of it. mine happened to be a random fix. something like pull the hard drive out, pull the power plug, put the power plug back on, turn on and sync the controller, then plug the hard drive back in. it may not work for you but hey, its worth a shot.

O

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Reaction score
Only one of my controllers connects regularly, so if its even one it's probably the controllers, right?
I would try them on other consoles, but it does sound like it could be the controllers. Though if the one that works is newer they might have changed the RF chip to a better one so even if something is wrong with the console that one controller might be fine with it. Check them on another console to be safe.

E

Exhibit F

Reaction score
I would try them on other consoles, but it does sound like it could be the controllers. Though if the one that works is newer they might have changed the RF chip to a better one so even if something is wrong with the console that one controller might be fine with it. Check them on another console to be safe.

Alrighty. Thanks for the help and advice :smile:

Top Bottom