Unsolved Controller not working

• Thread starter kyled12
  • Start date
  • Views 172
K

kyled12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reset my ps4 to factory. Now my controller won’t connect. Light is orange. When I press the ps button it goes white for a second but then back to orange. It’s plugged in. I’m on the screen that says to connect the controller using the USB cable.

U

Umbre314

Umbreon 2.0
Reaction score
I reset my ps4 to factory. Now my controller won’t connect. Light is orange. When I press the ps button it goes white for a second but then back to orange. It’s plugged in. I’m on the screen that says to connect the controller using the USB cable.
So what I would suggest is turn on the ps4 then power it down completely (not to rest mode), unplug the ps4 for 2 minutes then plug it back in. Once you do that try to turn on the ps4 with your controller while it is plugged in.

A

Acro

**Insert badass text here**
Reaction score
Hmm, weird. Have you attempted to use a different cable? Also there is a reset button on the back of the controller. you stick the pin in the hole and hold it for about 10 seconds to reset the controller and try reconnecting then.

K

kyled12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm, weird. Have you attempted to use a different cable? Also there is a reset button on the back of the controller. you stick the pin in the hole and hold it for about 10 seconds to reset the controller and try reconnecting then.
I’ve tried both of those

K

kyled12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I plug it into my ps4 and now no lights are coming on at all

A

Acro

**Insert badass text here**
Reaction score
I plug it into my ps4 and now no lights are coming on at all
Seems like it might possibly be a faulty controller, have you tested it on another console?

Top Bottom