• Thread starter Come Shot Mcgee
  • Start date
  • Views 611
C

Come Shot Mcgee

Jets Over Everything
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to change button commands because i saw a feature on Modio that let you change what buttons do on the controller?

Twis7ed Fate

Twis7ed Fate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes, if you mean for any game, then you just switch stuff inside the control but if you're talking about CoD or other games, it can be done through hexing and edditing the "buttons_config"

Twis7ed Fate

Twis7ed Fate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
culdn't find one that was exactly for that but the one here is pretty close and might help you out. Also if you want to hex it for CoD, you can unfortunately only do it for solo offline unless your xbox is flashed, it is explained in this TuT

C

Come Shot Mcgee

Jets Over Everything
Reaction score
Sin$
xAODxH34dSh0t said:
culdn't find one that was exactly for that but the one here is pretty close and might help you out. Also if you want to hex it for CoD, you can unfortunately only do it for solo offline unless your xbox is flashed, it is explained in this TuT
Well what im trying to do is make my modded xbox controller make repetitive commands
for cage match in MW2?

And yes i have a flashed xbox

Twis7ed Fate

Twis7ed Fate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
UpTightMangina said:
Well what im trying to do is make my modded xbox controller make repetitive commands
for cage match in MW2?
what do you mean? Rapidfire or something like running and shooting repeatedly w/o u having to press the buttons?

C

Come Shot Mcgee

Jets Over Everything
Reaction score
Sin$
xAODxH34dSh0t said:
what do you mean? Rapidfire or something like running and shooting repeatedly w/o u having to press the buttons?
If possible I'm going to keep constantly throwing down tactical flares every time i spawn.

Twis7ed Fate

Twis7ed Fate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
UpTightMangina said:
If possible I'm going to keep constantly throwing down tactical flares every time i spawn.
oh...i don't think that's possible, but it might be...try searching on google or something and you might find something like that

C

Come Shot Mcgee

Jets Over Everything
Reaction score
Sin$
xAODxH34dSh0t said:
oh...i don't think that's possible, but it might be...try searching on google or something and you might find something like that
I guess i will just keep looking

Top Bottom
Login
Register