• Thread starter T3i Rebel
  • Start date
  • Views 316
T

T3i Rebel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure if this is correct area for this, so if it's not, I'm sorry.

As of late I have been having a issue with my controller and headset. I currently have Turtle beach X31 connected via the controller adapter. Lately it seems as though my headset has been shorting out my controller and making my controller turn off and back on.

When it does this, I'd have to turn off my controller and turn it back on just to be able to talk again. It'll do this every 10 seconds, gets pretty annoying.

My question is, has this happened to anybody else? Does anyone know of a fix? I'm thinking of possibly just getting the new controller that doesn't need an adapter.

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Trifecta Mr. Nice Guy Community Spotlight
Reaction score
Sin$
I use rechargeable batteries. I cleaned out the connectors for the batteries and everything. Still had an issue.
I thought they were wired headsets, but their wireless, so I don't know about wireless. Have you tried to see if your controller/adapter needs an update?

A

Aimedhalo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry I can't help but I'm also seeking help with my stereo headset my mic just stopped working nothing on the outside seems wrong what might it be or any possible fixes

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I use rechargeable batteries. I cleaned out the connectors for the batteries and everything. Still had an issue.

It's the rechargeable batteries. I have the same issue once in awhile(I actually have to pull a battery out and put it back in for my mic to start working again). What kind you use?

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
try another controller i had the same issue i switched controllers and it worked again

T

T3i Rebel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry I can't help but I'm also seeking help with my stereo headset my mic just stopped working nothing on the outside seems wrong what might it be or any possible fixes
It's the rechargeable batteries. I have the same issue once in awhile(I actually have to pull a battery out and put it back in for my mic to start working again). What kind you use?

Thanks for the replys. I actually ended up buying a micro usb cable to use for my controller. Works perfectly. But Saturday Night, you're right. It is the batteries. Not sure exactly whats wrong with them. Maybe they're not holding a charge, idk. But ever since using my micro USB cable, I've had no issues with my mic.

So if anybody has this issue in the future, I would suggest getting a micro USB charging cable and having that connected to your controller as you play. They're not that expensive and you don't have to worry about swapping batteries.

Top Bottom
Login
Register