Reaction score
Sin$
This should be moved to premium.

K

KiDMuRd3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah it shouldn't because if people cant afford to buy these scripts, they arent going to buy premium.

P.S. It would be selfish.

B

Bearrrrr

2 Nine's in the Hand
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah it shouldn't because if people cant afford to buy these scripts, they arent going to buy premium.

P.S. It would be selfish.

It's not selfish since he is basically handing out up to $1000 worth of auth codes and for you to pay $7 dollars is nothing for that so don't ever say it would be selfish!

What would be the point of putting free codes in a paid section? This is for everyone to use as intended.

And same for you he never said it was intended for anything so don't speak for him. If he wants it intended to be free let him say that not you. Also you should just be thankful that you have the oppurtunity to get these for free so don't complain.

K

KiDMuRd3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its not 1000$ worth of my money and I doubt he spent that much too so calm down.

K

kryptickush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its not 1000$ worth of my money and I doubt he spent that much too so calm down.

Who in there right mind would BUY these scripts just to give them away to get banned a week later.

All 4 weeks of his auth dump is probally well worth over 500$

P.S thanks for week 4 of the auth dump even tho 5 auths im using from week 3 are still not banned :]

B

Bearrrrr

2 Nine's in the Hand
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Who in there right mind would BUY these scripts just to give them away to get banned a week later.

All 4 weeks of his auth dump is probally well worth over 500$

P.S thanks for week 4 of the auth dump even tho 5 auths im using from week 3 are still not banned :]

first off he didn't buy them 2nd he is handing them out so you guys can use them so stop complaining. lastly they don't usually get banned very quickly.

what I am saying is you should be thankful even if he decides to make it premium only.

DarkAmbur

DarkAmbur

S7 Awesomeness
Experienced Veteran Tutorial Creator Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
At the moment my opinion is that everyone should be able to use. My first intention was to put them in premium after a little while, but seeing as they aren't getting banned very quickly, I will keep it in free. If they start getting banned in 3 days after I post them then I will move it to premium.

K

KiDMuRd3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
YEah I hope they stay unbanned because it would be be bad if you moved them man. I hope not

iBuffo

iBuffo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay everybody stop saying "Why would he put this in Premium" because he never said he would, and plus the amount of Auths here is around 50. 50 x 10 = $500, so that around $500 here okay. Thanks very much for these.

E

Eskimoose

Reaction score
Sin$
I know what site you're leaking these from, and you're ruining the site by doing this. It's obvious because all the auths on that site are the exact same... :\ Thanks a ton for helping out a different community, but you're ruining one for the other's benefit.

ReesyBob

ReesyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know what site you're leaking these from, and you're ruining the site by doing this. It's obvious because all the auths on that site are the exact same... :\ Thanks a ton for helping out a different community, but you're ruining one for the other's benefit.
And what site would this be??

EpicError

EpicError

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not selfish since he is basically handing out up to $1000 worth of auth codes and for you to pay $7 dollars is nothing for that so don't ever say it would be selfish!

And same for you he never said it was intended for anything so don't speak for him. If he wants it intended to be free let him say that not you. Also you should just be thankful that you have the oppurtunity to get these for free so don't complain.

Why are you so retarded? Of course I'm thankful, I didn't say I wasn't. If he posted it here then he is helping the community. Putting it to premium doesn't help anyone.

DarkAmbur

DarkAmbur

S7 Awesomeness
Experienced Veteran Tutorial Creator Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
You have 0 reputation, and 6 posts. Stop trying to get attention. Every dump I have posted; I got the auths different ways. There was no specific way (or website) I got them from.

JumboMuffinTop

JumboMuffinTop

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you try to get an AutoArtisinWorkshop? Id really appreciate it :biggrin: Thanks man :smile:

K

KiDMuRd3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey what is your RS Name. Lets chill or something. I have been trying to look for a stealing creation dump everywhere.

K

KiDMuRd3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sure I just did and i messaged you. Your probably botting so i wont bother ya

K

KiDMuRd3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sure I just did and i messaged you. Your probably botting so i wont bother ya