What's new

Tools Container Edits v2

Element18592

Trusted Seller
Reaction score
I did not make this program, i am simply re-posting it, because the link is no where to be found.

Container Edits V2
This is Container Edits version 2.0
What can this do? It Can
  • Extract and Inject SandBox maps
  • Extract and Inject ScreenShots
I know that you cant put the images on your fileshare, so thats why I decided to release this was because of that.

Here are some images of the application:

Same Version, No Logon Needed.
!!!Removed!!!

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
You have absolutely no right to "release" this app, and yes, you can still put modded pics on your fileshare.

RvB rox

Contributor
Reaction score
goldbl4d3 removed this app and password protected it so there will be less mods on fileshares....

GTORacer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No matter how hard goldblade try's, its still going to be out there, all i had to do was google it, and i eventually found it. Just let the retards that leave modded pics on their fileshares get banned and worry bout yourself

enoop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well seeing as the last time people put a lot of modded pictures on there file shares Bungie cracked down on modding. So no modded screen shots is a community problem.

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
honestly, I told everyone that its not to be released. This is considered warez. (hint hint)

But you know, there is a problem with the non login version anyway. But really this is warez now(sort of). IM with bungie now for halo 3. If I knew you could keep it clean, then I dont mind to keep th link. I dont mind this anyway. But your the retard for posting when its not supposed to be released.

plz mods take down the links.

Top Bottom