What's new

Tutorial Consumbale/Droppable Candy & Wisp Codes (EFFECTS WORKING)

• Thread starter MasterShakeCup
  • Start date
  • Views 64,561
MasterShakeCup

MasterShakeCup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had people asking me for these codes for awhile and thought I'd finally get around to posting them. Sorry it took me so long. I was selfishly holding onto them lol--they're really fun.

(Bloody Harvest DLC Required)
Set the quantity to 9999 and mark it as favorite. You can click them in your inventory; or you can sell them in the shop, buy them back, and drop them for yourself or others (don’t drop the one marked as favorite). HAVE FUN!

Candies

BL2(BwAAAABv0AUEAAkAEBBQqAPg////////////////////fwPg) - Red/100% Damage Increase

BL2(BwAAAADBrAUFAAsAEBBQKATg////////////////////vwTg) - Blue/Ammo Regeneration

BL2(BwAAAACTbQUDAAUAEBBQ6APg////////////////////fwTg) - Yellow/80% Movement Bonus

BL2(BwAAAAAhAQUCAAcAEBBQ6ALg////////////////////PwPg) - Green/20% Damage Reduction And Added Health Regeneration.
Wisps
BL2(BwAAAAAuIAUAAAEAEBBQaAHg/////////////////////wGgAOA=) - Blue/Shock

BL2(BwAAAACpWAUAAAEAEBBQKAHg////////////////////PwKgAOA=) - Red/Fire

BL2(BwAAAABnyQUAAAEAEBBQ6ADg////////////////////vwGgAOA=) - Yellow/Explosive

BL2(BwAAAACQ6wUAAAEAEBBQKADg////////////////////fwCgAOA=) - Green/Toxic

Last edited:
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been randomly dropping them in my Boosting and Duping lobbies for a while now. Some of the reactions are funny... :smile:

J

jamestiger09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright and how do I give it to friends because once they use it it's gone

J

jamestiger09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Give them the info to this website so they can learn how to mod.... :wink:
Hope you do know not everyone in the world has a computer dude and iI would also like to know so if you can't answer the question please keep it to yourself

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hope you do know not everyone in the world has a computer dude and iI would also like to know so if you can't answer the question please keep it to yourself
I wasn't being rude, I was being serious. If you can't mod them in yourself, you can't drop them.

J

jamestiger09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But I can drop them.... I gave one to a random therefore you argument is invalid maybe you haven't messed with them enough to understand what I am asking

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
But I can drop them.... I gave one to a random therefore you argument is invalid maybe you haven't messed with them enough to understand what I am asking
You can drop them because you added them in the editor and gave them a quantity. Once you drop it for somebody else in game, it gets instantly used when picked up.

J

jamestiger09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But I did something I forgot how I gave one to a random and he had unlimited blue ones so I gave him a red one and he can only use once so I wanted to know if anyone knew how to give unlimited to others

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
But I did something I forgot how I gave one to a random and he had unlimited blue ones so I gave him a red one and he can only use once so I wanted to know if anyone knew how to give unlimited to others
Usually the only way you can transfer something with multiple quantities is by dropping it and then have the other person equip it straight from the ground. This pertains to equipment such as Grenades, Relics, Shields and Class Mods.

JayHull

JayHull

Another Piece Of The Puzzle...The Final Piece
Reaction score
Sin$
When I put 9999 it says I have 1
Mark as 9999 and fav. and you should be able to use it as much as want from backpack by pressing A and it wont disappear. You can sell and buy back to drop to others. At least the codes I have work that way, no need to duplicate in editor. :wink: 
I've had people asking me for these codes for awhile and thought I'd finally get around to posting them. Sorry it took me so long. I was selfishly holding onto them lol--they're really fun!

Candies

BL2(BwAAAABv0AUEAAkAEBBQqAPg////////////////////fwPg) red/Damage

BL2(BwAAAADBrAUFAAsAEBBQKATg////////////////////vwTg) blue/Melee

BL2(BwAAAAAhAQUCAAcAEBBQ6ALg////////////////////PwPg) green/Rock

BL2(BwAAAACTbQUDAAUAEBBQ6APg////////////////////fwTg) yellow/Haste

Wisps

BL2(BwAAAAAuIAUAAAEAEBBQaAHg/////////////////////wGgAOA=) blue/shock

BL2(BwAAAACpWAUAAAEAEBBQKAHg////////////////////PwKgAOA=) red/fire

BL2(BwAAAABnyQUAAAEAEBBQ6ADg////////////////////vwGgAOA=) yellow/explosive

BL2(BwAAAACQ6wUAAAEAEBBQKADg////////////////////fwCgAOA=) green/toxic

Put the quantity 9999--to mark the original, set it to trash/favorite. You can just click them in your inventory or sell them in the shop, buy them back, and drop them for yourself or others. HAVE FUN!
Nice...they have def. been out for a bit though.

MasterShakeCup

MasterShakeCup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I put 9999 it says I have 1
Usually the only way you can transfer something with multiple quantities is by dropping it and then have the other person equip it straight from the ground. This pertains to equipment such as Grenades, Relics, Shields and Class Mods.

Sorry it took so long to respond. I'll try to give a quick response to everyone's posts; and hopefully, a little insight to some of the problems people have encountered. I know some of your questions have already been answered by other members--thanks by the way. Sorry if I re-answered some. As far as the quantity not working, the quantity is stacked on top of the original item so you're not going to have 9999 dispersed throughout your inventory. Instead you will have 9999 in one item. That's why you want to mark it as favorite to tell the original apart. To access the quantity, sell them in the shop and buy them back. After that you can drop them for other people--don't drop the one marked fav. That's the one you want to keep. Now, DOMIN8 is correct in that you can't give a stacked candy of any sort to someone else, and have them keep the original/stacked in their inventory--you will consume it immediately. With that being said, for some reason the wisps are different. They don't get consumed until you click it in your inventory--so you can give those out stacked. Don't know why, it is kinda unusual for a droppable/consumable item. Are you sure that's not what you gave to the "random" and they mistook it for a candy? Besides that, I wouldn't know--maybe just a fluke. Lastly, I don't know if they can be made without having the dlc, I've never tried. I also would assume you do. And short of deleting it, I have no way of testing that. I will tell you this--I've never dropped them for anyone who couldn't pick them up (maybe just a coincidence).

Last edited:
JayHull

JayHull

Another Piece Of The Puzzle...The Final Piece
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry it took so long to respond. I'll try to give a quick response to everyone's posts; and hopefully, a little insight to some of the problems people have encountered. I know some of your questions have already been answered by other members--thanks by the way. Sorry if I re-answered some. As far as the quantity not working, the quantity is stacked on top of the original item so you're not going to have 9999 dispersed throughout your inventory. Instead you will have 9999 in one item. That's why you want to mark it as favorite to tell the original apart. To access the quantity, sell them in the shop and buy them back. After that you can drop them for other people--don't drop the one marked fav. That's the one you want to keep. Now, DOMIN8 is correct in that you can't give a stacked candy of any sort to someone else, and have them keep the original/stacked in their inventory--you will consume it immediately. With that being said, for some reason the wisps are different. They don't get consumed until you click it in your inventory--so you can give those out stacked. Don't know why, that is kinda weird. Are you sure that's not what you gave to the "random" and they mistook it for a candy? Besides that, I wouldn't know--maybe just a fluke. Lastly, I don't know if they can be made without having the dlc, I've never tried. I also would assume you do. And short of deleting it, I have no way of testing that. I will tell you this--I've never dropped them for anyone who couldn't pick them up (maybe just a coincidence).
Someone must have the Baha dlc to pick up and use a candy. A stacked 9999 wisp can be dropped and hard equipped by another, giving them a "master copy." This doesn't work for candies though.

H

HoldUlikeA6Pack

Reaction score
Sin$
i was able to drop all candies and wisp to my friend and they stayed a master copy. what i didnt want i dropped and he picked up. i left his game and came back later to notice he was still using the wisp and candy that i dropped. eridium, health viles, crystals and such have only been able to use once when i dropped them but these wisp and candies have stayed masters when i dropped for friends.

Top Bottom
Login
Register