What's new

Solved Constantly losing cash for getting Ammunition ??

• Thread starter PuplSchnupl
  • Start date
  • Views 173
P

PuplSchnupl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey....anyone also noticed that you always have to refill your ammunition even if you never use it ?

I swear I had my ammu full stocked, and as I got into the Heist-Board, the game tells me that I can refill it for about 112K. Leaving the Board to get into an public session and look in my Inventory, I can see that for some weapons ammu is missing. I never touch that PDW f.e., but it tells me I had fired 152 rounds out of it. When I purchase again to get my stock full and check my Inventory after a minute, it's like I never bought some, it's like the Game did not notice the purchase or did not save that but my money is gone.

Does anyone noticed that too ? That's pretty annoying and I don't quite feel like spending 500K/hour for ammunition I never used.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Rebel Without a Pause☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Hey....anyone also noticed that you always have to refill your ammunition even if you never use it ?

I swear I had my ammu full stocked, and as I got into the Heist-Board, the game tells me that I can refill it for about 112K. Leaving the Board to get into an public session and look in my Inventory, I can see that for some weapons ammu is missing. I never touch that PDW f.e., but it tells me I had fired 152 rounds out of it. When I purchase again to get my stock full and check my Inventory after a minute, it's like I never bought some, it's like the Game did not notice the purchase or did not save that but my money is gone.

Does anyone noticed that too ? That's pretty annoying and I don't quite feel like spending 500K/hour for ammunition I never used.
This has been going on in the game since the beginning...
Your best bet is to always have your ammo filled from ammunation or your MOC/avenger:wink:
And furthermore...
Don’t buy ammo from the job screen ever.... they designed it to rip you off:frown:

P

PuplSchnupl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had never problems with that, no matter where I get my ammu from. But since the latest Update dropped, I'll getting poor buying it constantly...that games pisses me quite off recently

but thanks for your advice ! :smile:

U

UnknownUsers11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It just started happening to me since the update as well. I refilled it about 3 or 4 times before I realized it was a bug. GG 500k.

Top Bottom