• Thread starter cj022
  • Start date
  • Views 9,129
cj022

cj022

i iz so 1338
Reaction score
Sin$
OK, so I've been working with a few people on a different way to get enemies to show up on UAV all the time. Figured it wouldn't hurt to share what I have found so far, maybe someone knows something we don't.

Chocolate says it involves four Dvars.

These are the one's I've tried so far:
Code:
	self setClientDvar("compassEnemyFootstepEnabled", "1");
self setClientDvar("compassEnemyFootstepMaxRange", "99999");
self setClientDvar("compassEnemyFootstepMaxZ", "99999");
self setClientDvar("compassEnemyFootstepMinSpeed", "0");
self setClientDvar("compassRadarUpdateTime", "0.001");
self setClientDvar("compassFastRadarUpdateTime", "2");
self setClientDvar("cg_footsteps", "1");
self setClientDvar( "compass_show_enemies", 1 );
self setClientDvar( "compassHellfireTargetSpot", "1" );
self setClientDvar( "compassHideSansObjectivePointer", "1" );
self setClientDvar( "compassMaxRange", "9999" );
self setClientDvar( "compassObjectiveDetailDist", "9999" );
self setClientDvar( "cg_hudSayPosition", "5 180" );
self setClientDvar( "compassMinRange", "0" );
self setClientDvar( "compassRadarPingFadeTime", "9999" );
self setClientDvar( "compassClampIcons", "1" );
self setClientDvar( "compassSoundPingFadeTime", "9999" );
self setClientDvar( "compassMinRadius", "0" );
self setClientDvar( "compassMinRange", "0" );
self setClientDvar( "compassSize", "2" );
self setClientDvar( "compass", "1" );
self setClientDvar( "g_compassShowEnemies", "1" );
self setClientDvar( "cg_weaponVisInterval", ".001" );

These are from the XEX, I just seperated them:
Code:
compassHellfireTargetSpot...Hellfires on the compass show the spot that they're pointed at, instead of showing their own position
compassHideSansObjectivePointer.Hide the compass, but leave the obective pointer visible
compassHideVehicles.When enabled, disables the CG_PLAYER_COMPASS_VEHICLES ownerdraw
compassEnemyFootstepEnabled.Enables enemies showing on the compass because of moving rapidly nearby
compassEnemyFootstepMinSpeed........The minimum speed an enemy must be moving to appear on the compass due to 'footsteps'
C...compassEnemyFootstepMaxZ....The maximum vertical distance enemy may be from the player and appear on the compass due to 'footsteps'
compassEnemyFootstepMaxRange....The maximum distance at which an enemy may appear on the compass due to 'footsteps'
compassObjectiveMaxHeight...The maximum height that an objective is considered to be on this level
compassObjectiveMinHeight.......The minimum height that an objective is considered to be on this level..Œ
compassObjectiveDetailDist..When an objective is closer than this distance (in meters), the icon will not be drawn on the tickertape........The distance that objective transition effects play over, centered on compassObjectiveNearbyDist
compassObjectiveMinDistRange
compassObjectiveNearbyDist..When an objective is closer than this distance (in meters), an "Objective Nearby" type of indicator is shown
compassObjectiveIconHeight
compassObjectiveIconWidth...The size of the objective on the full map
compassObjectiveDrawLines...Draw horizontal and vertical lines to the active target, if it is within the minimap boundries
compassObjectiveTextHeight..Objective text height...Scale to apply to hud objectives
compassObjectiveTextScale...7'Ŭ
compassObjectiveRingSize........The maximum objective ring sige when a new objective appears on the compass
compassObjectiveRingTime....The amount of time between each ring when an objective appears
compassObjectiveNumRings....The number of rings when a new objective appears....The minimum alpha for an objective at the edge of the compass
compassObjectiveMinAlpha
compassObjectiveMaxRange....The maximum range at which an objective is visible on the compass...E...Distance from the corner of the compass map at which the objective arrow rotates to 45 degrees
compassObjectiveArrowRotateDist
compassObjectiveArrowOffset.The offset of the objective arrow inward from the edge of the compass map
compassObjectiveArrowHeight
compassObjectiveArrowWidth..The size of the objective arrow on the compass
compassObjectiveHeight
compassObjectiveWidth...The size of the objective on the compass
compassRadarLineThickness.......Thickness, relative to the compass size, of the radar texture that sweeps across the map....Time between radar updates for the fast radar mode
compassFastRadarUpdateTime
compassRadarUpdateTime..Time between radar updates for the normal radar mode........How long an enemy is visible on the compass after it is detected by radar
compassRadarPingFadeTime
compassTickertapeStretch....How far the tickertape should stretch from its center
compassRotation.Style of compass
compassECoordCutoff.Left cutoff for the scrolling east-west coords..B
compassCoords...x = North-South coord base value, .y = East-West coord base value, .z = scale (game units per coord unit)...D9..E
compassPlayerHeight
compassPlayerWidth..The size of the player's icon on the compass....A–
compassFriendlyHeight
compassFriendlyWidth....The size of the friendly icon on the compass
compassClampIcons.......If true, friendlies and enemy pings clamp to the edge of the radar.  If false, they disappear off the edge
compassSoundPingFadeTime....The time in seconds for the sound overlay on the compass to fade
compassMinRadius....The minimum radius from the center of the compass that objects will appear
compassMinRange.....The minimum range from the player in world space that objects will appear on the compass........The maximum range from the player in world space that objects will be shown on the compass
compassMaxRange.E.@
compassSize.Scale the compass
compass.Display Compass.Compass ownerdraw had width or height of 0

Another one I found:
Code:
g_compassShowEnemies....?´..........?€..(%.0f %.0f %.0f) : %.0f %.0f

And last compass mention:
Code:
....cg_weaponVisInterval....Do weapon vis checks once per this many frames, per centity.Whether enemies are visible on the compass at all times.useRelativeTeamColors...Whether to use relative team colors.....

So yea, we'll figure this out eventually (I hope).

7s bAnAnA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
self setClientDvar( "compassClampIcons", "1" );
anything like that was patched.

Sensation

Sensation

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice dude ive been trying to figure it out as well for like 2 or 3 days and it hasnt hit me yet :/

good luck :smile:

T

TMC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i've been digging thru the XEX myself and trying every combo i could think of and i've got nothin so far

WaTcH HoW i MoD

WaTcH HoW i MoD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just take every dvar and put it together and if it works delete the ones that dont until you find it

K

kc34

Reaction score
Sin$
that's what I've been doing, I haven't tried most of the ones with objective tho.
The objective dvars are for the objective icons that show on your radar. E.G. Capture Flag, Plant Bomb, Defend etc.

I've tried most of these compass dvars ever since the patch came out, the only one that still seems to work with the new patch is
Code:
self setClientDvar( "compassSize", "2" );

Restricts

Restricts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what if you put this one not the best but just suggestion

compassRadarUpdateTime How long an enemy is visible on the compass after it is detected by radar

what if you put it to 1000 sec so once that show up on radar it never goes away just a suggestion feel free to try

L

LUV 2 H8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG why the f*** is chocolate so stupid, he should just release the UAV! He is a f***ing selfish piece of s*** and should go die in HELL!!!! (unless he releases it of course)

P

Pokerking98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what if you put this one not the best but just suggestion

compassRadarUpdateTime How long an enemy is visible on the compass after it is detected by radar

what if you put it to 1000 sec so once that show up on radar it never goes away just a suggestion feel free to try

Because then the radar would be useless. the radar update time is the time the radar takes to update its scan. Haveing a radar from 1 minute ago would be useless and almost hurtfull.

T

tagyourit50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG why the f*** is chocolate so stupid, he should just release the UAV! He is a f***ing selfish piece of s*** and should go die in HELL!!!! (unless he releases it of course)

Saying someone should go die and raging in a post because they won't give you a small line of code? you're cool.

umad.jpg

L

LUV 2 H8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Saying someone should go die and raging in a post because they won't give you a small line of code? you're cool.

umad.jpg

THanks lol :smile: I knew everyone would be on my side, we all want UAV :tongue:

umad.jpg

THanks lol :smile: I knew everyone would be on my side, we all want UAV :tongue:

umad.jpg

umad.jpg

umad.jpg

T

tsoglani

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah chocolate has proved his gayness. I told him to put that little secret dvar up his a$$. He has that secret dvar masturbating him.He knows it wont be his foreva.

X

xxfr33z3rxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this may be a dumb question but which program of xex do you use to dig through, and see what which 1 does

Inspired

Inspired

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Chocolate was the one who released red box.. Why hate on him if you can't find it.

M

ModsBABY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG stop the hating ffs you only want it so that you can cheat in ranked come on get some skills already -.-

Top Bottom
Login
Register