What's new

Solved Constant Disconnects

• Thread starter Bi9Daddy68
  • Start date
  • Views 2,776
B

Bi9Daddy68

Reaction score
Anyone know a cure for these constant disconnects that have gotten unbearable lately?

M

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Anyone know a cure for these constant disconnects that have gotten unbearable lately?

Rockstar stop using P2P servers for the game. RDR2 doesnt have a dedicated server as such.

Only the can fix the issue unfortunatly

B

Bi9Daddy68

Reaction score
Rockstar stop using P2P servers for the game. RDR2 doesnt have a dedicated server as such.

Only the can fix the issue unfortunatly
Thxs for the reply.

When did that happen?

M

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Thxs for the reply.

When did that happen?

Since the game was launched. Hopefully with latest update thats the end of disconnects, though not much you or anyone can do except send a ticket to Rockstar through Social club

B

Bi9Daddy68

Reaction score
WOW, I was under the impression it was a peer2peer game, and that was the root cause of disconnects. I don't be;ieve many people know this fact.

So if it they are not using peer2peer or dedicated servers, what is the server architecture?

I have over 200 tickets on this issue with R* currently, still submitting almost daily.

M

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
WOW, I was under the impression it was a peer2peer game, and that was the root cause of disconnects. I don't be;ieve many people know this fact.

So if it they are not using peer2peer or dedicated servers, what is the server architecture?

I have over 200 tickets on this issue with R* currently, still submitting almost daily.

Yes its a P2P connection, sorry for confusing you. What I meant was when rockstat stop using P2P then the issues will stop, they havent but they assure people they have fixed the issues.

Yeah I have multiple tickets about the way they have the servers setup, they still don't care and won't. GTA is the money maker the focus will be on that

Top Bottom