• Start date
  • Views 2,206
ConsoleHackers

ConsoleHackers

Member Since 2010
Forum Addict Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys this is my first program other then a trainer i used to make, I hope you guys like it and try not to flame me as hard lolz but to be honest took me about 4 hours to code and i am currently working on another program and it will be 100% better, But anyway here is the video of the program.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?9ztm3tt6vu3bwvt
Virus Scan: http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/352780f021699a091f9286a45f5f446d69e005d6

Fatality

Fatality

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
To tell you the truth, the lag switch that you have in there is the exact same thing as net tools which is a DoS not a DDoS which will make you lag not them, if you are host they will lag but you will as well.

It is nothing like a host booter. (im pretty sure your not even allowed to talk about DDoS'ing and stuff on here) but if you want to know the difference between this program which you have made, and a host booter AIM me.(im going to sleep right now so AIM me tomorrow if you really want to know)

**IN NO WAY AM I TRYING TO RANT YOU, IM JUST TELLING YOU THE TRUTH**​

ConsoleHackers

ConsoleHackers

Member Since 2010
Reaction score
Sin$
To tell you the truth, the lag switch that you have in there is the exact same thing as net tools which is a DoS not a DDoS which will make you lag not them, if you are host they will lag but you will as well.

It is nothing like a host booter. (im pretty sure your not even allowed to talk about DDoS'ing and stuff on here) but if you want to know the difference between this program which you have made, and a host booter AIM me.(im going to sleep right now so AIM me tomorrow if you really want to know)

I know what the difference is i knew you ddos with it i remember seeing a video for host booting with a upd flooder that lead me to think that you could. So apparently you cant host boot with this but i will make sure you can in the next program.

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
messenger spammer! I might take this program for a test drive tomorrow

Zakb009

Zakb009

Uni pride yo!
Retired
Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Isn't this basically the 7s spammer and Bnkcube's pro lagger just together?

ConsoleHackers

ConsoleHackers

Member Since 2010
Reaction score
Sin$
Isn't this basically the 7s spammer and Bnkcube's pro lagger just together?
I guess it might i never saw those programs i Just took 2 that i knew how to code separately and put them together.

Sir Magic

Sir Magic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Hey Fatality , I see You Like Hilary Duff Too
dry.gif
Lmao

And Console Hackers I like The AutoTyper/Spammer its a Great Program For Only A couple Of Hours :wink:

Fatality

Fatality

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I know what the difference is i knew you ddos with it i remember seeing a video for host booting with a upd flooder that lead me to think that you could. So apparently you cant host boot with this but i will make sure you can in the next program.
I put it in a spoiler just incase this is not allowed.
Well to make sure you can in the next one, you will have to learn what a Host booter is, you will need to make a "Server Creator" aka "Bot" (inside the Host booter) then you will have to be able to make that bot be linked with your no-ip, then you will have to spread the bot, then you can make one, if you can't do any of that you will not have a DDoS'er.

Hey Fatality , I see You Like Hilary Duff Too
dry.gif
Lmao
Mhm.

Who doesn't? (:

Top Bottom
Login
Register