Solved Console while still playing

• Thread starter whinotaco
  • Start date
  • Views 265
W

whinotaco

Reaction score
Sin$
Weird question so I modded an account gave it way to much money and rp then I transferred it to my ps4. while I was playing on my ps4 i got an email from GTA saying that i have been console band. the funny thing is that I can still play on my other accounts on my ps4. woundnt it ban all acounts? i got a 2 week band on ps3 on another account and while I was band i wasn't able to login at all

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The console ban was more than likely on the PS3, especially if it was jailbroken. Any accounts on the PS3 were probably banned as well. As for PS4, you could play on the other accounts because they probably weren't on the PS3 so they weren't banned.

Upvote 0
amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Weird question so I modded an account gave it way to much money and rp then I transferred it to my ps4. while I was playing on my ps4 i got an email from GTA saying that i have been console band. the funny thing is that I can still play on my other accounts on my ps4. woundnt it ban all acounts? i got a 2 week band on ps3 on another account and while I was band i wasn't able to login at all
How much money and rp did you give yourself

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register