What's new

Discussion Console Modding Discussion

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok friends, after toying with a few ideas on ways to allow general modding discussions within the section, I have come up with the idea of creating this thread and its sister thread, Modding Discussion- PC.

These threads are to be used for general discussion of methods tools or general modding news for each platform. There will be some rules within these threads and they will be listed below.

• No advertising.
  • No flaming.
  • No sharing cracked or leaked files.
  • No file sharing without virus scans.
  • No links to YouTube videos or channels without a description as to why you are doing so.
  • No fan-boys. We don't need you advertising paid menus etc for the creators.
  • These rules are in place on top of the section rules found here.
These threads are not for modding support, for modding support please go here. These threads are not to be used to beg for modders to help you or to request invites or services.

So there we go, have at it. Members noting other members breaching these rules should report the posts and state why, they can aslo contact myself or GTA Sin Andreas directly.

Last edited:
XeXLosSantos

XeXLosSantos

MALK
Reaction score
Sin$
Would anybody be interested in a general lee texture for the dukes? Mabey a Ken Block texture on one of the cars?

Black Zac

Black Zac

Reaction score
Sin$
are there any menus i can use for ps3 for gta online on cfw 4.85 anywhere?

StewySaucer

StewySaucer

Stewy#6408
Reaction score
Sin$
So I am looking for some information regarding modding on console 2nd gen (Xbox One/PS4) I have heard that the Xbox One uses a sandbox so you don't really have direct access to the hardware to be able to make any modifications and if so your console is instantly banned. I feel this is the same instance with PS4 (correct me if I am wrong)

QUESTIONS
1. Is it even possible?
2. Which console is it possible on?
3. Price of the modifications that will be installed?
4. I have heard of reports of modders on PS4 not so much on Xbox One. Have you heard this as well?

If your at all a modder on Xbox one or PS4 please contact me on discord I would like to discuss this further. Discord: StewySaucer#1162

Black Zac

Black Zac

Reaction score
Sin$
So I am looking for some information regarding modding on console 2nd gen (Xbox One/PS4) I have heard that the Xbox One uses a sandbox so you don't really have direct access to the hardware to be able to make any modifications and if so your console is instantly banned. I feel this is the same instance with PS4 (correct me if I am wrong)

QUESTIONS
1. Is it even possible?
2. Which console is it possible on?
3. Price of the modifications that will be installed?
4. I have heard of reports of modders on PS4 not so much on Xbox One. Have you heard this as well?

If your at all a modder on Xbox one or PS4 please contact me on discord I would like to discuss this further. Discord: StewySaucer#1162

Early model ps4 is the one youre looking for in modifications and youre gonna want to look for a console that hasnt been updated past 5.50 or one thats already jailbroken which could run you around 250-400 dollars. As far as online modding goes ive seen maybe one instance but couldnt really tell if it was blatantly modding

M

MKFatality

Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone hosting modded lobbies on the 360 anymore? I want to f*** around on GTA online but I can’t find anyone still hosting them... I’ll probably end up modding myself once I get the parts for an RGH, but for now I’m just looking for some quick $$$

D

Deseration

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone help me with everything :frown: my Xbox username is squintsblast106

L2R2_Clan

L2R2_Clan

Reaction score
Sin$
Psn:L2R2_Clan I need money modded vehicles in some good weapons that are modded

SoLjA

SoLjA

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
who here is familiar with .xtd files? specifically GTA V .xtd files. I am aware there is console texture editor, but it does not save the xtd's properly and corrupts .dds files.

Top Bottom
Login
Register