Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Found a save you'd like to use on your console but it's just the .sav file? You'll need a Dummy Save to inject it into first before you can copy it over. You can create one from your console or you can use one that's setup for this already. These are some Dummy Saves that you can use on your Xbox or PS3.​

Xbox
Dummy Saves: DOWNLOAD
The Xbox saves already have everything zeroed out so all you have to do is copy and paste in your Profile ID and copy it to your Xbox. For assistance with this check out this thread:​

PS3
Dummy Saves: DOWNLOAD
For PS3, I've included unlocked saves that should work with any console for both US and Non-US consoles. To replace one of these saves with another one, you'll need to decrypt it with BruteForce and open the save. Copy the Save Slot number. Now open the save you want to use and paste the Save Slot number over the top of the one on that save. Now save over the top of the decrypted dummy save. Re-encrypt and Verify PFD and copy back to your PS3. For more assistance with PS3 Save Resigning check here:​
I know the tag on the topic says All but I didn't want to make people think it was one or the other. PC saves however don't need any kind of special setup to work. Just copy it into your saves folder and load up your game. PC Master Race! :tongue:

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not too long. Just had to create the saves on my PS3 and run them through BruteForce. I had made the Xbox ones a while back. I figured that these could be useful for some people though... :smile:

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This is perfect! Was thinking I should start getting some saves ready for the new level cap, and this should speed up the process for me. Thanks! :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register