What's new

Hardware Mods Console Customization Requests!

• Thread starter Hacker Inside
  • Start date
  • Views 4,342
Hacker Inside

ELiiT3xHaCkZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ELiiT3xHaCkZ Console Customization Requests!
Why am I doing this?
So, I've taken up Design & Technology at college and I'm deciding to start on my coursework early for next year. What I'm doing is taking old consoles (Pre-Slim's are easier to mod, will most likely be using RROD's that I fix, may use Slims and PS3's) and case modding them to the extreme!​
What sort of customizations am I doing?
The sky's the limit when it comes to customizing consoles. I'll be adding new fans, temperature LCD's, fan control LCD's, water-cooled systems, custom case painting, console cutting with plexi-glass, disc drive cutting, LED's, themed Xbox 360 painting, Clap on/Clap off power switch, etc.​
Literally, you ask and I'll make it!​
How do I ask?
It's easy! All you need to do is post a reply quoting this post (Or Hacker Inside Hacker Inside ) with this form!​
Console: Xbox 360​
Customization: Plexi-Glass Side - Blue Console​
Technical Features: Blue LED Whisper fan - Temperature LCD - Fan Control LCD​
Console Theme: Iron Man​
Extra Information: Do X, Y, and Z to it to make it cool!​
If you submit a request there is NO OBLIGATION TO BUY the console! This is purely to benefit my coursework so I can get a good grade. If you want to buy the final product then that's fine, we can arrange something!
Console I have at the moment:
2x Phat PS3​
2x Phat Xbox 360​
1x Xbox 360 Slim​
1x PS3 Slim​
1x Nintendo Wii (White)​
Crediting
Since I'll hopefully be using this post quite a lot, and hopefully I'll get a lot of requests, the users consoles who I actually design will be credited in my coursework and screenshots of your requests will be taken.​
Want to buy the console?
If you would like to buy these consoles that you've requested me to make please contact me via PM. These will be up for sale once I design them, made them and add them to my coursework. Obviously if you make a request you won't have to pay anything! Only if you want to buy the finished console.​
I'll only be able to make at most 2 consoles a week.
Let the requests begin!
Got an old or broken console? Want some extra cash? I'll take it!
All the consoles will be stockpiled and used for console customization! Either PM me details on your console or post a reply below! I'll be willing to buy any sort of console in most conditions! Pictures and information on the error must be provided. If the case/exterior of the console has major damage to it then offer prices will be lower.​

Last edited:
Bigbones87

Bigbones87

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
@ELiiT3xHaCkZ Sorry, but it is early and I am confused. So are you asking people to make requests for mods on your consoles? Or are you asking if people want their consoles modded? Everything you mentioned sounds really cool. I am interested in mostly everything you are talking about. Are you thinking of doing this as a service? if i got this right then...
Console: PS3 Slim
Customization: Plexi-glass window on top to show the fan and disc drive, cut disc drive and install green leds, change color of the console to a cool green/black
Technical Features: Install whisper fan, temperature lcd, fan control and lcd, maybe a water cooling system
Console theme: Frankenstein
Extra Information: Do some art detail to make it a Frankenstein console, like paint stitches or give it bolts.
I have a console you can do this to and i would pay you to do it.

Hacker Inside

ELiiT3xHaCkZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
@ELiiT3xHaCkZ Sorry, but it is early and I am confused. So are you asking people to make requests for mods on your consoles? Or are you asking if people want their consoles modded? Everything you mentioned sounds really cool. I am interested in mostly everything you are talking about. Are you thinking of doing this as a service? if i got this right then...
Console: PS3 Slim
Customization: Plexi-glass window on top to show the fan and disc drive, cut disc drive and install green leds, change color of the console to a cool green/black
Technical Features: Install whisper fan, temperature lcd, fan control and lcd, maybe a water cooling system
Console theme: Frankenstein
Extra Information: Do some art detail to make it a Frankenstein console, like paint stitches or give it bolts.
I have a console you can do this to and i would pay you to do it.
Glad you're interested :smile: I'm not really doing this as a service (By service, I mean people send me their consoles, I customize them and send them back) as of yet, since I've only just started to get really involved in this, I may do later though. I'm just gathering ideas from the community and making them a reality to put in my coursework for my college coursework :smile: I'll see if I can get a PS3 slim to mod, may be able to get one my Friday/Saturday.

Priority

Priority

SE7ENSINS
Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Post pictures or videos of your recent work.. it will help your business.

Hacker Inside

ELiiT3xHaCkZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Post pictures or videos of your recent work.. it will help your business.
It's not a business, it's for coursework mate. The only reason i've stuck it in buy/sell/trade is because i'll be selling the consoles that people request, no obligation to buy your ideas!

Hacker Inside

ELiiT3xHaCkZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
At the moment I have these consoles to work with:
2x Phat PS3
1x Slim PS3
1x Slim Xbox 360
2x Normal Xbox 360
1x Nintendo Wii (White)

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have an Idea that I would like you to do for your slim xbox 360 but if you do that could I but the case from you?

Bigbones87

Bigbones87

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
At the moment I have these consoles to work with:
2x Phat PS3
1x Slim PS3
1x Slim Xbox 360
2x Normal Xbox 360
1x Nintendo Wii (White)
Frankenstein the slim ps3. It would be awesome and a cool tribute to an original horror icon.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Post your idea so I can give you an answer depending on difficulty :smile:
It's fairly simple it's just the Black ops 2 symbol cut into the case and the outline of the symbol is lit up by orange lights

Hacker Inside

ELiiT3xHaCkZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's fairly simple it's just the Black ops 2 symbol cut into the case and the outline of the symbol is lit up by orange lights

I'll make a note to purchase a slim case (Think I'm buying one from ells when he's back home) and I'll get to work! Really wish I didn't move schools now, we had access to a professional laser cutter. That would have been so useful!

Hitman1337

XeHusky

Skyline R34
Services Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Console: Xbox 360
Customization: a halo 2 theme.like with some red-orange look exp:frown:look an image up on google of the cover of halo 2 and look at the bg)
Technical Features: Orange LED Whisper fan - Temperature LCD - Fan Control LCD- AND A DISC DRIVE THAT CAN HOLD 5 DISCS AT A TIME!
Console Theme: Halo 2
Extra Information: see if you can buy a master cheif helmet off ebay and like make his helmet the fan shroud!

Hacker Inside

ELiiT3xHaCkZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Console: Xbox 360
Customization: a halo 2 theme.like with some red-orange look exp:frown:look an image up on google of the cover of halo 2 and look at the bg)
Technical Features: Orange LED Whisper fan - Temperature LCD - Fan Control LCD- AND A DISC DRIVE THAT CAN HOLD 5 DISCS AT A TIME!
Console Theme: Halo 2
Extra Information: see if you can buy a master cheif helmet off ebay and like make his helmet the fan shroud!
I'll get on it when I can :smile: I doubt that i'll be able to make an Xbox 360 multi-disc changer. I've written about that on the site before but there's no simple way of doing it without using an oldschool multidisc CD changer and switching their CD drive with the Xbox 360's. Also, I think the master chief helmet's a little too expensive for what i'm doing, unless you're willing to pay for it!

Hitman1337

XeHusky

Skyline R34
Services Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll get on it when I can :smile: I doubt that i'll be able to make an Xbox 360 multi-disc changer. I've written about that on the site before but there's no simple way of doing it without using an oldschool multidisc CD changer and switching their CD drive with the Xbox 360's. Also, I think the master chief helmet's a little too expensive for what i'm doing, unless you're willing to pay for it!
i found one thats like 15-20$(i didnt mean like the actual helmet but like one thats pretty close to it)
and yea old school disc changer all you really got to do is find a old sony

Hacker Inside

ELiiT3xHaCkZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you ship the parts I can make the console? :smile: Up to you of course.

Top Bottom
Login
Register