• Start date
  • Views 806
brandon199511

brandon199511

Seasoned Member
Grizzled Veteran Stickied Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay i am most likely going to hotswap....But i would make a new gamertag as well....But if i use an old 360 and a new hardrive....if it gets console banned would it bann my ip or other 360?....or other gamertags?......Please give truthfull answers.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
When you put the HDD on your new Console, your profile and saves are likely to come up as currrupt, use this tutorial to be able to save your CON files for re-use.

Also, Microsoft does Not IP ban anyone, they only ban Consoles, not HDDs either.

brandon199511

brandon199511

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
With just hotswaping can i get caught and banned or will they even find out?....And will they give me a warning....or like be4 even catch me cause the game is now deserted due to mw2 :tongue: only thing anyone playes on that anymore is zombies.

S

StrangeAsh

Reaction score
Sin$
brandon199511 said:
With just hotswaping can i get caught and banned or will they even find out?....And will they give me a warning....or like be4 even catch me cause the game is now deserted due to mw2 :tongue: only thing anyone playes on that anymore is zombies.

Modern Warfare 2 Is Made By Different People (Infinty Ward) So I Doubt Cod 5 Is Deserted That Much :tongue:..

brandon199511

brandon199511

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
StrangeAsh said:
Modern Warfare 2 Is Made By Different People (Infinty Ward) So I Doubt Cod 5 Is Deserted That Much :tongue:..
Lol go look for yourself.....Noone plays anymore....I wonder if they will may a map pack 4 :frown:...So...back to the question.

Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
obv not theres like a total of 10000 a day thats all playing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register