What's new

Discussion Console banned then 3 month banned??

• Thread starter Terminaters
  • Start date
  • Views 1,040
Terminaters

Terminaters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well i got banned yesterday because somebody was standbying the extremely wrong way via laptop but anyways i got a pop up saying you are console banned from playing halo 3 matchmaking blah blah blah then it says im banned for 3 months lol is it just my account bc i can still go on xbl and everything just not on halo 3 which isnt my life so i really dont care im just asking if im console banned or is it just for 3 months

W

WooKeTs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your console and gamertag are most likely banned from halo 3 matchmaking for 3 months.

F

FOX no johns

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
xbh1h2 said:
I wouldn't risk that for a 3 month ban.

Haha I did it for a 1 month ban. Plus, 3 free 1 months :smile: Not really anything to risk... don't know what your talking about.

Terminaters

Terminaters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wait so sending it back to xbox to get fixed whould i be able to play halo again?

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, you probably got two messages. One probably said that your Xbox was banned for 3 months and the other probably said that, that account was banned permanently. Read the messages carefully. Bungie always bans the account and Xbox. So check what each message said.

MattMassacre said:
wait so sending it back to xbox to get fixed whould i be able to play halo again?
If they sent you a new Xbox, but your account would still be banned.

Terminaters

Terminaters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just curious but what if i paid the 800 ms points to change my gamertag would that make any difference or not at all?

F

FOX no johns

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't believe changing the name would do anything. Bungie wouldn't allow accounts they perma banned to be able to avoid the banhammer by a simple name change. The easiest fix is pulling a switcheroo at walmart or other retail store with a relaxed return policy. You could force red ring and send it in to microsoft... but that takes forever sometimes ive heard. Yes... your account will still be banned for however long the message says. Depending on if the account has been banned before... the tag that actually got banned could be banned for 1 week, 1 month, or 3 months.

T

Twis7eD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
MattMassacre said:
Just curious but what if i paid the 800 ms points to change my gamertag would that make any difference or not at all?
No. This isn't Gears of War. Bungie isn't as stupid as Epic. They know how to ban people.

D

Doob E Snack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only thing they change is your console id because when u send it in the more likely give u a different xbox. :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register