What's new

Unsolved Console banned ps4 anything I can do about this?

M

Moekaku

Reaction score
basically, the first time I got banned it was just an account ban for buying games and then taking the money back. So I made a new account and done the same which was a stupid idea. Now i am console banned and I just wanted to know if there was something i could do to use my playstation again. I heard that changing the motherboard would let me use my account again but Im not sure if this would work. The error code i recieve when i login to playstation network is (WS-37338-4)

A

Algorithmic

Love Hosting For The Community!
Reaction score
try giving it to gamestop

Last edited:
S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
basically, the first time I got banned it was just an account ban for buying games and then taking the money back. So I made a new account and done the same which was a stupid idea. Now i am console banned and I just wanted to know if there was something i could do to use my playstation again. I heard that changing the motherboard would let me use my account again but Im not sure if this would work. The error code i recieve when i login to playstation network is (WS-37338-4)
yes replacing the motherboard will fix your issue. But the disc drive may be married to the motherboard or hard drive. So if you put a new motherboard in the disc tray may not work. I suggest doing a bit of research just to make sure that does not happen.

P

Peng Peng

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just take it to your local GameStop and say it doesn't have enough storage so you'd like to upgrade to the 1tb one...

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TheBoss2321

Banned
Reaction score
As what people said above.

Just because you replacing the motherboard it isn't going to unban your account it will just remove the console ban So if you don't care about your account just replace the board and make a new account.

The only way you going to get your account back is paying the bill not sure if they're would actually unban the console aswell.

I have no idea what made you think you get away with doing this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom