Console banned(NON JTAG'D) and all accounts banned

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by AdReNaLiiNe, Feb 4, 2010 with 40 replies and 4,665 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdReNaLiiNe

AdReNaLiiNe Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This guy got console banned and all his account banned on his retail xbox. Just watch the video and the guy will explain everything!

EDIT: I dont know if this is legit or not, i just found and and thought i would share it. Please do not fame!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xggOVQcSjU&feature=sub]YouTube - WARNING MW2 MODDED/HACKED XP LOBBIES WILL GET YOU CONSOLE BANNED[/ame]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Alloutofammo

Alloutofammo Banned

Ratings:
    Thats some bull****..XBOX LIVE must be catching up with everyone

3. CM Unlimited

CM Unlimited Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. Xsosxninja

Xsosxninja Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Omfg I just did one last night on my main oh shi** this one goes to FML.com I have 4 years of prestiges halo rank gamerscore memberships 45000 MSP Im Fu**ing Sueing

5. OP
    AdReNaLiiNe

AdReNaLiiNe Enthusiast

Ratings:

you used your main account to host a lobby on your jtag? well that was kinda stupid.

but if you never used it on your jtag then you maybe you can sue as they do not have legal proof that you did anything illegal.

6. DannyDifalco

DannyDifalco Enthusiast

Ratings:
    he has 250645 Gamerscore no kidding hes banned.

7. jfleezy15

jfleezy15 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i dont know if i believe it though because they wouldnt console ban you if you werent hacking.

8. Artic

Artic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    He said he has a jtag so he obviously hosted lobbies.
    If you got tenth with an xp lobby I highly doubt they will console ban you unless they are total ********, and if I where to get console banned, I would buy a ps3.
    Free live and they don't console ban you. :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Energy

Energy Retired Retired

Ratings:
    250,000 Gamerscore, that's one way to make it obvious that you used a 3rd party program to mod your account, that is most likely why he was banned.

10. iDRiiZZY o

iDRiiZZY o Newbie

Ratings:
    i knew this was coming......XP lobbies got out of hand.
    Microsoft is catching up to it, and there probably checking
    people for time played...and start banning.

11. T vv i g g g y

T vv i g g g y Newbie

Ratings:
    They will have to go over thousands of kids.... some which modded their 9th or 8th or 7th not all got to 10th or wanted that. thats a lot of records to go over toO...

12. c411umh

c411umh Newbie

Ratings:
    **** I'm glad I stayed the f*ck away from those lobbis, In the time it took for some people to get into a lobby I worked legi to 6th

13. OP
    AdReNaLiiNe

AdReNaLiiNe Enthusiast

Ratings:

Loool, i bet you tried your hardest but just couldn't get invited?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Darktorn

Darktorn Sephiroth is displeased with you

Ratings:
    see everyone thinks you cant get console banned on ps3 you can its just really hard. i would know i got console banned for not paying credit card

15. vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv Retired Retired

Ratings:
    wat?

• Like Like x 1
  16. TheMagicNumber

TheMagicNumber Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well i havnt been banned but im NOT risking getting my console banned for 10th so i called M$ and cancelled my account and credit cards.
    the thing is can they still console ban me from my account being on my 360 even though its cancelled?
    i think possibly yes(as modders know theres profile id and CONSOLE id on your GT)so i also recovered my account to a spare 360 ive got to get the console id from that one on my GT.
    now i just sit and wait...
    it may sound extreme what ive done but ive got a brand new(bought on mw2 release after they banned my flashed one in the HUGE wave)mw2 super elite so im gonna pu**y out and try to keep my console!!!:.(

so i guess if you think you may get a console ban or you dont wanna risk it-do what ive done.
    if your confident your safe or dont care about/can afford a console ban then flame me for being a pu**y.idc...i havnt got $ for a new console.

peace

17. OP
    AdReNaLiiNe

AdReNaLiiNe Enthusiast

Ratings:

If you've been flagged, your **** never the less

18. John Jacobson

John Jacobson Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you are migrated to for hosting a lobby the most they can do is give you a 2day to week gamertag ban. As long as its a 100% legit console no hacked fw etc. JTAG's get banned a couple hours after they hit live. Tips for a migraters NEVER USE YOUR REAL ACCOUNT.

19. TheMagicNumber

TheMagicNumber Enthusiast

Ratings:
    elaborate rather than a one liner?
    i get what your saying but i doubt if my account has been noticed atm as i would probably of been banned/suspended already and now my account has no live and the console/device id of a different 360 on it if its looked at from now on.
    idc about the account-i care about the console.

20. Shiny

Shiny Trips

Ratings:
    Patch something. ok.
    Reset someone. ok.
    Console ban/account ban someone? no.
    We should go to sony *g* (<=JOKE)

He didnt host Xp lobbies, but i know he was in some xp lobbies

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.