Console banned from live.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by SynysterG, Aug 10, 2009 with 17 replies and 787 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SynysterG

SynysterG Enthusiast

Ratings:
    my console has been banned from live.. i modded about 2000 gamerscore.. and have never been reset as its first time ive done it.. i have the new update aswell and many ppl say there console has been banned from it.. ? i dont know.. i have a flashed xbox with latest firmware and i have only 1 game. i got it from person who flashed it and it a perfect copy. first time since i had xbox in 3 years i have beeen banned.. im confused? what could have caused it. and for some reason on my other xbox it wont let me recover my account even tho it lets me recover other accounts perfectly but just wont let me recover my main one? it says xbox live sign up is currently unavailable..?

2. I Play Xbox

I Play Xbox Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You may just be banned until the release of the new dashboard, which is tomorrow... a few people have been temporarily banned for downloading the new dashboard early.

3. ShadowZ

ShadowZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You need to delete your main profile from your harddrive or MU to recover it that is why you are getting that error. I would have avoided the dashboard update with flashed firmware just incase they had some kind of detection system included. Anyways it was most likely what jared said. They get pissed when you exploit their mistakes.

4. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    You probably banned for having the update early. Don't worry it should be lifted tomorrow when the official release is out.

Also shadowz. The new update is completely safe with a flashed 360.

5. OP
    SynysterG

SynysterG Enthusiast

Ratings:
    *UPDATE!* Still banned from live.. cant do the update and im bloody pissed off! ive deleted my profile from both xboxes and still wont let me recover my bloody account!!!!

6. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    In your post it says first time in 3 years and that it was flashed back then with a Good copy of the latest firmware? So was it 3 year old new firmware or what ;p but I'd guess you modded all 1750 from Halo 3, a few of my friends only got reset, some not even caught but only 1 banned over the course of the last 4 months.

7. OP
    SynysterG

SynysterG Enthusiast

Ratings:
    no, i got a new xbox and got it flashed and ive had xboxes for 3 years and never been banned and i didnt mod halo 3 i dont have it..

ive cleard both hardrives. formatted them but still says error

8. Lerp

Lerp Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just wondering, but have you acquired any accounts that may have been phished?

9. OP
    SynysterG

SynysterG Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i got a couple given to me by friends..?

10. Lerp

Lerp Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That is probably the reason. I have had a couple accounts that I got from some people I know, and never thought much about it till now. I think they were phished accounts. I am now also console banned. Thought it was for having the update, but still nothing. Now I am sending my system in for repair for the RRoD, and hopefully get a new system rather than the one I have back as that is what they normally do.

I don't mod anything, so know that can't be it, so it must be the accounts.

11. I Play Xbox

I Play Xbox Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You should have popped off a ram chip before you sent it in! Instant AND unfixable :thumbup:

12. OP
    SynysterG

SynysterG Enthusiast

Ratings:

How do ya do that?

13. I Play Xbox

I Play Xbox Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Youtube "How to open an xbox 360". There's 2 black ram chips right under the drive. Pop one off and that's a new xbox... But you might not be able to send in your xbox if it's ALREADY banned.

14. inloxicater

inloxicater Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Why don't you check that one game with abgx.and if it's passed then it's probly from the preview update and the update didn't even release yet so you will still be banned until the release. Highly doubtful you got banned from your friends giving you accounts.

15. I Play Xbox

I Play Xbox Enthusiast

Ratings:
    update released already :thumbdown:

16. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    You console is banned and blacklisted. It will be rejected for repair.

So i advise you to sell it. Because if you rrod it then you just wasted a xbox that someone may buy.

17. IEmpyrean

IEmpyrean Newbie

Ratings:
    otaku means me. im the only one on his friends list that got box banned just for modding the 1750 on halo 3. pretty funny i think.

18. Nade

Nade Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah I got console banned. Which is odd, they clearly state they will give you a second chance, and this is my first offence.