What's new

Discussion Console banned from CoD?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zach7s

Leader For Squirt M0dding
Reaction score
Whenever I click Xbox Live on BO2 or AW (haven't tested other CoD's) it just says Server is not available at this time.

I'm on the free XBLRogers day BO2 bypass even though it says it lasts until the 15th...
I'm on the free AW bypass that was posted in the AW Modding section.

I have been online in these games, modding, a couple hours ago....

Its not a Gamertag ban because I already tried a different one.
Its not an IP ban because I tried putting my VPN on.

Soo effing annoying!

C

Claws

Skepta <3
Lifetime
Reaction score
Have you tried playing other games? It may be xbox live as I know there were having issues earlier today.

Z

Zach7s

Leader For Squirt M0dding
Reaction score
Have you tried playing other games? It may be xbox live as I know there were having issues earlier today.
I'll try MW3 right now, It said server unavailable for AW so I went to BO2 and was able to go online but after 5 minutes it backed me out and said server unavailable so I don't think thats the case.

V

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
Reaction score
I'll try MW3 right now, It said server unavailable for AW so I went to BO2 and was able to go online but after 5 minutes it backed me out and said server unavailable so I don't think thats the case.
It was more than likely your connection to Xbox Live, there is near to no chance for SledgeHammer and Treyarch to ban you at the same time.

C

Claws

Skepta <3
Lifetime
Reaction score
As V VJJ said, it was probably your xbox live connection. There were some server errors going on last night from what I can recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom