console banned for 8th LEGIT<---- Prestige

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Twugger, Feb 7, 2010 with 103 replies and 5,425 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twugger

Twugger Enthusiast

Ratings:
    :cursing: so i just got on xbox and im CONSOLE BANNED on my normal xbox without a jtag or anything because i was 8th prestige. every account on my console also was banned. i had 8000 MPS on my ****ing account and i lost all of that **** now microsoft and IW and gonna piss the wrong person off and someone that knows how to do stuff (i dont know a lot about hacking and modding just gamerscore and stuff) is gonna get pissed and **** something up on xbox live or something like crashing servers. i got 8th prestige legit idc if you believe me or not it doesnt matter about that ok, i did headshots and nuke boosted for like 2 weeks straight and i get banned and im ****ing sick of xbox being little pricks, maybe 13 days of gameplay isnt "LEGIT" enough. **** MICROSOFT TO HELL AND **** IW TO HELL. if anyone knows how i can get somesort of unbanned from my console please tell me its a brand new elite i got for christmas. OH YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE I GOT WITH MY ELITE? 2 YEAR WARRANTY!!!!! SO IM GONNA MAKE A VIDEO SOON OF ME DUMPING A GLASS OF WATER ON THAT ***** AND RETURNING IT TO SAMS CLUB AND ILL GET A NEW ONE. SO THERE JUST ****ING UP THE ECONOMY WHEN THEY DO THIS **** IN A SENSE.:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

2. |337 K|D

|337 K|D Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ahah kid you could hack your self out a wet paper bag. And fix your caps lock tool.

And proof or it didnt happen.

3. gsr101

gsr101 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    buy a ps3 and battle field bad Company 2
    have fun

4. kv007

kv007 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i have actually heard of a think that will unban ur xbox but dude. just spill or red ring it or something thats returnable at sams club. if its like costco u should be good. i returned a psp there 2 years after it came out for like 200+$ back lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cheez

Cheez I Got The Wizard Stick Retired

Ratings:
    Exactly, pics or it didn't happen. That is one of the rules of the Internet.

6. iTz Jaake

iTz Jaake Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Your profiles still work if you got console banned.
    Get a new 360 and then you'll get your MSP and accounts back.

7. Legendary Noob

Legendary Noob Newbie

Ratings:
    micrsoft and iw need to calm down lol. its just a game! they are just jealous because they arent as skilled as you are =P :tongue:

8. OP
    Twugger

Twugger Enthusiast

Ratings:

ok my caps lock isnt broken its because im pissed, i know you sit around all day playing games and you have adapted in such a way your feelings are gone. and about the "Proof or it didnt happen" thing, u dont need proof unless your an autistic monkey.... ya i just got on these forums because i wanted to make up a story, and everyone else that claims to be banned from it, thats not trrue. were in a secret club out to trick you. but your soooo clever you figured us out.

9. Daklon

Daklon Newbie

Ratings:
    Caps lock is not cruise control for cool.

Or maybe it is.

10. OP
    Twugger

Twugger Enthusiast

Ratings:
    STOP WITH THE PROOF **** IM NOT WASTING MY TIME ON IT I DONT ****ING CARE IF YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT ITS NOT LIKE IM TRYING TO PULL OFF THIS BIG SCANDAL FOR 10 PEOPLE. WANT SOME PROOF? I DID A LITTLE HACK IN REAL LIFE GO FILL UP A BATH AND THROW A TOASTER IN THERE WHILE UR IN IT. THAN MY PICS WILL EMERGE FROM YOUR DRAIN YOU ******!

• Like Like x 1
  11. kv007

kv007 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    there goes the caps again:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::cool::cool:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Jerry

Jerry #StraightCisPride Retired

Ratings:
    Bro cool, story.

• Like Like x 2
  13. IAmBroseidon

IAmBroseidon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    haha i can unban my self noob

14. ZabriskiePoint

ZabriskiePoint Enthusiast

Ratings:
  15. SLaDee

SLaDee Newbie

Ratings:

nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage

• Like Like x 3
  16. kv007

kv007 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol. acid did u ever get your **** from that guy?

17. A E I 0wnz U

A E I 0wnz U Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you seriously did not mod. Or join any modded lobbies at all then you can fill a consumer law suit against Microsoft.

NOTE: only do this if you DID NOT mod or DID NOT join any modded lobbies.

If all you did was nuke boost and do headshoots them you did not break the ToS and you hve the right to sue m$ for banning your console. I think your entitled to either unban and compensation for the time you were off which means more money for you.

Again only if you did not join ANY modded lobbies or mod yourself.

Sue there ***! There's a link to a company that is actually in the process of airing m$ and your case could help them alot. I'll go find it and post it here.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/se7...icrosoft-stands-firm-over-xbox-live-bans.html

there's an email you could send your case too

18. lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF Member

Ratings:
    they really need to chill seriously and BF: bad company 2 is gonna r*** mw2

19. kv007

kv007 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    played bad company 2... yuckkkkk:thumbdown:

• Like Like x 2
  20. IxG

IxG Enthusiast

Ratings:
    When you get console banned will your hard drive still work on another xbox?