What's new

Solved Console Ban

-dylan

-dylan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got a console ban for some reason, I haven't been on xbox for a week and all of a sudden I come on and get ban

Is it possible to get banned for making loads of accounts?

-dylan

-dylan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well that's weird, one of my other friends just been banned as well.....same time 
He got a profile ban and I got a console ban, also I never got an email?

Harben

Harben

Future IT Guy
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well that's weird, one of my other friends just been banned as well.....same time 
He got a profile ban and I got a console ban, also I never got an email?

If you've had different accounts, check your different email inboxes for an email.

-dylan

-dylan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you've had different accounts, check your different email inboxes for an email.

I deleted all them accounts off my xbox also emails weren't created from them, when creating the accounts i made up an email 
It says in the message 'Microsoft does not provide details about console bans'

Harben

Harben

Future IT Guy
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I deleted all them accounts off my xbox also emails weren't created from them, when creating the accounts i made up an email 
It says in the message 'Microsoft does not provide details about console bans'

You can always try calling them if you want, see if you can squeeze some information out of a manager.

KayKrate

KayKrate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no idea what that is sorry

KV = KeyVault , you can extract from unbanned cheap RROD xboxes and swap your banned KV with the unbanned one so you can go online once more , and you'll need JTAG and i think RGH not sure about that. Hope this helps :smile:

KayKrate

KayKrate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
-dylan

-dylan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you cannot unban a retail console.

Okay cheers

what were you doing when you got banned is your console modded?

I'm not sure when it got banned, either yesterday or today but I haven't been doing anything to do with my xbox account...I was at school and doing chemistry work yesterday. No my console was fully legit never modded it, only time I ever modded was on my last console on MW2 doing the gamer tag glitch

Top Bottom
Login
Register