• Thread starter Vin Vinnington
  • Start date
  • Views 444
Vin Vinnington

Vin Vinnington

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anything i can do about a console ban?
Because i have just been banned for downloading 6k msp accounts, and somehow microsoft found out and banned me today. Please, Please help it would be massively appreciated

kanyun

kanyun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it a console ban or account ban? I guess it doesn't really matter because you can't do anything for either of them. Your brother could be head of Xbox Live Security at Microsoft, and you would still never be able to lift your ban.

A lot of people look to buy banned consoles though because they only play offline, so if they can get an xbox a few bucks cheaper, its worth it to them.

You can also look into RGHing it, which might increase its value enough for you to sell it and purchase a new unbanned stock console.

Don't bother looking into getting a new KV, that wont help you.

kanyun

kanyun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well if you sell it in its current state, you will probably have to save up a little more money to buy a new one. I was just letting you know that it's value isn't completely gone just because it's banned.

If you have it RGHd, it's value will be more than enough to cover a stock console, but that requires a small investment too.

Or find someone you know who only plays offline and trade it to them + a small dollar amount for their unbanned console.

Vin Vinnington

Vin Vinnington

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how much do you think i could roughly get for selling it now, and where do you think i should sell it?

320gb modern warfare 3 ltd edition console slim

kanyun

kanyun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh wow, I was thinking you had an old phat. You can most definitely sell that for enough to buy an unbanned console. I don't know if it'd be enough for an unbanned slim, but definitely enough for an unbanned phat. It depends if you include the hard drive or keep it for your next system, but there are many people who will overlook that it is banned just because its the MW3 edition.

I'd say you could easily sell the console for enough to buy a nice phat jasper, and then you'd need a phat hard drive case to put the slim drive into (if you decided to keep it). But jaspers are just as reliable as slims, if not more reliable.

EDIT: As for where to sell, that's up to you. But make sure you tell them the console is banned so they don't come back and take your life. You could probably get the most money on ebay or here on se7ensins.

Also, are you sure the console is banned and not just your XBL account?

Vin Vinnington

Vin Vinnington

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im very sure the console is banned i've been account banned before and i know what its like and now i know that i am console banned, and thank you very much for your helpfulness, but could you tell me a rough price i could look to sell the xbox for?

kanyun

kanyun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well you should at least make sure by trying to download another Live account on it and signing in on that.

I'm sorry, I don't have a rough price. You can search "banned Xbox" on ebay, but I just did and there weren't too many. There was a matte black slim for 80 bucks I think, but yours would go for more than that. If you end up getting a phat and need a phat hard drive shell to put your hard drive in, you can let me know kus I have an extra one and I'd be willing to trade for your slim HDD shell.

Good luck!

kanyun

kanyun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe 200, but you have to realize that someone could walk into walmart with 200 and walk out with a brand new 4gb slim console. It really depends if you find someone who really wants the MW3 edition. Whether you include the hard drive or not is a big variable in price too.

Top Bottom
Login
Register