What's new

Patched CONSISTENT SOLO ELEGY RETRO DUPLICATION MONEY GLITCH without NIGHTCLUB & PISSWASSER

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Since the other thread was marked as patched and closed because the steps in the OP were NOT working as intended, here are 100% working steps for you.

Founder is whoever found it :roflmao: if you claim foundership let me know.

It will take you about 7-8 minutes per duplication after you've setup everything.

Requirements:
- Very important: Set your player search options in the Start Menu under Online -> Options to 'Open'

- In creator create and publish a random land race with its trigger beneath your facility
- Set your aim mode to free-aim - assisted (most uncommon aim mode) in creator/story mode
- Join a GTA 5 community via PS4 Dashboard (set min player size to 501+ to find a proper community)
- CEO buzzard needed
- Elegy Retro in your MOC
- RH8 in your facility

Steps:
1 - MOC must be in bunker, stay outside of bunker and request your vehicle in the MOC via interaction menu (Interaction menu -> MOC -> request vehicle)
2 - Drive the Retro into your bunker, park it on the platform, exit car
3 - DON'T WALK OUT OF THE BUNKER, press Start/Options -> Jobs -> My Jobs -> Races -> Find the race you created -> Start it, wait for the race settings screen to load completely
4 - While on the race settings screen join someone from a community, accept first message to join him, decline second message if you want to change your aim mode -> you should spawn infront of your facility
5 - Register as CEO
6 - Walk into facility, go to the DDH room and stand infront of the screen
7 - Activate the screen with D-Pad right, hover over any mission (finales DON'T work) so you could start the mssion with pressing X (don't start it)
8 - Join someone from a community (and pray that he has not the same aim mode as you :tongue:)
9 - As soon as the details of his session are loaded on bottom right count to 5, press X
10 - Accept first black alert message if you want to join him, decline second black alert message if you want to change your aim mode
11 - You should be frozen infront of the DDH screen, open interaction menu -> facility management -> disable DDH screen, then close interaction menu
12 - Hold down D-Pad to bring up SP character wheel, choose Franklin/Trevor/Michael, decline black alert message
13 - Now you should be standing infront of a shut down DDH screen, open interaction menu -> facility management -> enable DDH screen, then close interaction menu
14 - Stand infront of DDH screen after it loaded, press once left on the D-Pad, nothing should happen
14 - Now go to orbital cannon/security room and activate the cannon/camera, back out of the menu, you should have access to your phone now
15 - Run to a RH8 in the facility, throttle gas (R2/RT), car should vanish and you should be frozen
16 - Wait about 2 Minutes to get timed out, accept message, wait till you get kicked out of the facility (if you didn't set your player search to open you won't time out)
17 - Request your CEO Buzzard outside and fly to your bunker (don't use a job to teleport or personal vehicle/aircraft or the Retro in the bunker will disappear)
18 - Walk into your bunker, get into Retro parked on the platform, plate should change
19 - Save it in the MOC
20 - Done

You have to repeat Step 1-19 to create another dupe.

Video for visualization:

Last edited:
pastysmasher

pastysmasher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very well laid out and with very easy to follow steps. I will be trying this tomorrow when I get the time. Thanks.

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Most likely that unstable car dupe

unstable in meanings of what? the only part which could be unstable is when you join a random who has the same aim mode as you.. I join people who are 10+ minutes in their session, so I always can use the same person to join at the job + ddh room steps..

Remadd007

Remadd007

Reaction score
Sin$
Beer method is still easier imo but the tv glitch is getting harder to hit way more inconsistent than this one if you have for sure have a friend in a different targeting mode that’s always on when you are

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Beer method is still easier imo but the tv glitch is getting harder to hit way more inconsistent than this one if you have for sure have a friend in a different targeting mode that’s always on when you are
Or two consoles...
This glitch is great for that:wink:
You can always use the matchmaking section or join a Free Aim group...
Then you will always have someone available when you need a targeting alert.

Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or two consoles...
This glitch is great for that:wink:
You can always use the matchmaking section or join a Free Aim group...
Then you will always have someone available when you need a targeting alert.
Realistically who has two consoles and two tv's?

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
unstable in meanings of what? the only part which could be unstable is when you join a random who has the same aim mode as you.. I join people who are 10+ minutes in their session, so I always can use the same person to join at the job + ddh room steps..
Not really took me a few hours just to get 3 dupes and I did everything as I was supposed to that's why I said it's unstable either it kicks in way too soon or my retro just glitches out and doesn't appear

And yes finales actually work

Pauls323

Pauls323

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not really took me a few hours just to get 3 dupes and I did everything as I was supposed to that's why I said it's unstable either it kicks in way too soon or my retro just glitches out and doesn't appear

And yes finales actually work
How can you use the finale?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol...
Plenty of people:smile:
Many people have more than one because they have kids. Once kids get to a certain age and if their parents have the money to do so they have two or more consoles in the house. It’s more common than you think:wink:

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I do. I'm lucky as my wife games (not as much as me) and she plays this game. I've used her character more then her the past few months. Second tv is a lot smaller but it's nice for watching you tube videos on solo dupes while doing them

It sucks having to ask a friend to sit In car or a job for hours

T

theGTA1337n00b

Reaction score
Sin$
8 - Join someone from a community (and pray that he has not the same aim mode as you :tongue:)
9 - As soon as the details of his session are loaded on bottom right count to 5, press X
10 - Accept first black alert message if you want to join him, decline second black alert message if you want to change your aim mode

Video for visualization:

You need perfect timing to hit X dead on '5 seconds'. I've tried it half a dozen times and when it goes wrong you have to start from scratch.

Pauls323

Pauls323

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone said the finale would work can anyone help?

Last edited:
deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone said the finale would work can anyone help?
Join a friend in a different targeting mode while in front of the heist board then on the first alert press right on the d-pad then press a/x to accept then b/O to decline and do the rest as usual

So with the finale theres no timing

G

GiuseppeLecis

Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve tried for two hours to do the ninth point of the list. I also counted the famous 5 second but the game tell me something’s wrong and he retourn me on singleplayer. What can i do? There is a english video of that glitch? I don’t chew german:biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register