What's new

Solved Consecutive Orbital Cannon shots and Marksman ROF glitch?

• Thread starter Pastel
  • Start date
  • Views 832
P

Pastel

Reaction score
To break this down, I'm gonna explain exactly what has been happening and what I tried to replicate it.

To start, this one player I ran into a few months back was able to use a really glitched out Marksman Rifle. It pretty much gave me 10-20 hitmarkers at once, instantly killing me with a single bullet, along with sounding like it was firing at the rate of a minigun. However, hearing it from a distance just made it sound like a normal Marksman. I originally thought it was just the lag some people give themselves to make their Heavy Sniper 1 shot kill, but all of their other weapons behaved normally and dealt normal damage, even their Heavy Sniper. It was only their Marksman Rifle that was incredibly OP and could kill anyone in a second from extremely far.

I ended up joining a crew and getting close with the members in it, and they told me about this player they ran into who could spam Orbital Cannons every few seconds without leaving the lobby or anything, simply just pressing fire over and over again. They didn't know how that person did it, just that they could, along with being able to spam the Marksman Rifle in a crazy way. I never put two and two together until I ran into that same player again that I ran into a few months back. It started with an Orbital Cannon shot because I killed someone in their crew, and then two, and then three, and up to nearly 50 in just about 3-5 minutes. No leaving the lobby, just them in their facility. They even left it at one point, came and passive popped me using the modded Marksman Rifle, and then went back to their Facility to continue orb spamming every few seconds before I eventually just went passive. That's when I realize this was the same player from a few months back who did the same Marksman glitch, so I knew at that point it wasn't just some odd thing that only happened that lobby.

My question is, does anyone know at all how either of these two were done? They're the only player I've ever seen who've been able to do either of those things, but they also have a modded account with a negative few thousand KD, so it could be something tied specifically to their account. Though the only thing wrong about that theory, is they showed their friend how to do it too, so he can do both of those as well, meaning it's more than likely something anyone can do with the proper knowledge instead of needing a special account.

To try to do the Marksman Rifle ROF+Damage glitch that they did, I tried doing a ton of different variations of the old revolver glitch but using the Marksman instead, trying both scoped and unscoped to no avail. Tried different weapon swaps and nothing really worked, and after a lot of playing around I finally gave up trying to figure out how to do that. And with the Orbital Cannon glitch, I tried pressing right on the D-Pad to enter the OC animation, and then going to criminal enterprise pack and sitting on that until it took me into the menu, but trying variations of that didn't work. I attempted doing things like joining friends in another targeting mode, accepting the first alert, and denying the second when firing the shot, and tried doing recent activity too, both got me nowhere.

I'm genuinely curious how it's done, never even been able to find a video of either of these, whether it be a tutorial or the victim of either. I'm hoping someone here who might be more knowledgeable in these types of exploits could help me figure out how it's done?

(Note, this was PS4. It wasn't someone modding on last gen or PC.)

N

NoP4inNoG4in

Reaction score
To break this down, I'm gonna explain exactly what has been happening and what I tried to replicate it.

To start, this one player I ran into a few months back was able to use a really glitched out Marksman Rifle. It pretty much gave me 10-20 hitmarkers at once, instantly killing me with a single bullet, along with sounding like it was firing at the rate of a minigun. However, hearing it from a distance just made it sound like a normal Marksman. I originally thought it was just the lag some people give themselves to make their Heavy Sniper 1 shot kill, but all of their other weapons behaved normally and dealt normal damage, even their Heavy Sniper. It was only their Marksman Rifle that was incredibly OP and could kill anyone in a second from extremely far.

I ended up joining a crew and getting close with the members in it, and they told me about this player they ran into who could spam Orbital Cannons every few seconds without leaving the lobby or anything, simply just pressing fire over and over again. They didn't know how that person did it, just that they could, along with being able to spam the Marksman Rifle in a crazy way. I never put two and two together until I ran into that same player again that I ran into a few months back. It started with an Orbital Cannon shot because I killed someone in their crew, and then two, and then three, and up to nearly 50 in just about 3-5 minutes. No leaving the lobby, just them in their facility. They even left it at one point, came and passive popped me using the modded Marksman Rifle, and then went back to their Facility to continue orb spamming every few seconds before I eventually just went passive. That's when I realize this was the same player from a few months back who did the same Marksman glitch, so I knew at that point it wasn't just some odd thing that only happened that lobby.

My question is, does anyone know at all how either of these two were done? They're the only player I've ever seen who've been able to do either of those things, but they also have a modded account with a negative few thousand KD, so it could be something tied specifically to their account. Though the only thing wrong about that theory, is they showed their friend how to do it too, so he can do both of those as well, meaning it's more than likely something anyone can do with the proper knowledge instead of needing a special account.

To try to do the Marksman Rifle ROF+Damage glitch that they did, I tried doing a ton of different variations of the old revolver glitch but using the Marksman instead, trying both scoped and unscoped to no avail. Tried different weapon swaps and nothing really worked, and after a lot of playing around I finally gave up trying to figure out how to do that. And with the Orbital Cannon glitch, I tried pressing right on the D-Pad to enter the OC animation, and then going to criminal enterprise pack and sitting on that until it took me into the menu, but trying variations of that didn't work. I attempted doing things like joining friends in another targeting mode, accepting the first alert, and denying the second when firing the shot, and tried doing recent activity too, both got me nowhere.

I'm genuinely curious how it's done, never even been able to find a video of either of these, whether it be a tutorial or the victim of either. I'm hoping someone here who might be more knowledgeable in these types of exploits could help me figure out how it's done?

(Note, this was PS4. It wasn't someone modding on last gen or PC.)
The unlimited orbital cannon sounds like somebody who got a frozen money glitch. This glitch allows the player to spam orbital cannons without cooldown

T

The_Phantom

Reaction score
There has been rapid fire glitches in the past. A prime example was the revolver rapid fire glitch. This let a revolver fire like a mini-gun but keeping the same force of a revolver. That glitch has since been patched but the player you described may have found away to do it with a marksman rifle. But I don’t know how they would have done it so I can’t help you. Sorry

S

swm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The unlimited orbital cannon sounds like somebody who got a frozen money glitch. This glitch allows the player to spam orbital cannons without cooldown
I Never saw it works that way i have to leave to do it no matter what. Tho i never tried while frozen in dm.Rapid orbital sounds horrible muhahaha

And for OP you sure it was marksman not glitched out heavy revolver?

E2a he beated me to it

Top Bottom