• Views 400
OneShot

OneShot

n.n
Retired
End of the Year 2010 End of the Year 2011 Artist
Reaction score
Sin$
First off, i don't know where, to put this because it is an all around problem.
Now, about 7 months ago, i started "lagging" out of games, on Mw2, and just about every game. On Mw2 it would automatically reconnect me. At the same time as the Mw2 lag, i would lag and reconnect to the party i was in. this issue will still happen even if im at dashboard, no other computers on, etc. I tryed everything i can to fix it, restart router, turn off computer, direct link to Internet, Ports, etc. After about a month or so, it stopped, than started than stopped every so often. Is there any way to completely fix this problem? ive tryed everything.

A

ac1er

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
either yur modem is falling into safety mode after it overloads with information sent to it from xbox live or your internet is realy crappy i would change modems i had problems with my wireless modem also.......so changed to a wired one and i dont have problems anymore.....also theres a forum on here which enables u to open up your ports which will allow u to connect beter .....

OneShot

OneShot

n.n
Retired
End of the Year 2010 End of the Year 2011 Artist
Reaction score
Sin$
ive done all of that, and no luck. plus i dont have a modem, only a Ethernet, coming out of the wall, and than a netgear Router.

Top Bottom
Login
Register