Solved Connection Problem.

• Thread starter Buckeye66
  • Start date
  • Views 667
B

Buckeye66

Reaction score
Sin$
While playing on Xbox Live I always lose my connection. I get about 10 minutes into a game and a message pops up saying I have lost my connection to Xbox Live then takes me back to the start screen. I have called Xbox and they said they couldn't help me with my problem. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem or knows how to solve it.
Thanks.
. Clay .

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Usually it's because ur internet sux. I use clearwire 1.5 mb/s internet, and I often lag in halo 3 , while my big bro has around 500 kb/s internet speed in his apartment, in which he always lags out.

B

Buckeye66

Reaction score
Sin$
That was one of my thoughts on what it could be. Could the type of computer I have affect my connection? Because as of right now, I have a Windows ME. Ya, I know. OLD. My pops thought this might be the cause of it.

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're bridging connections then ya, your computer might have a huge impact on it. On my computer, if i leave it on for more than a couple days straight, it starts to lag the computer, and in turn, i can't even connect to xb0x live on my 360.

Top Bottom
Login
Register